VidyaSagar or Gadhasagar?..

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

😆Seeing Amar's Sindoora Bhakti.😉. I would like to call him GadhaSagar.. instead of VidyaSagar..😆😆Perfect title for a Perfect Gadha..😆

Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh now that is just mean but kinda true in a way
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Nooo!! My Amar isn't that bad either!! Hes just a lil too into Sin but Divs will sort him right!! He needs someone and Divs is there.. Na!! 😃
sana4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
divz is there Siddika but she won't be able to do anything if our Amar don't even want to listen to Divz. 😡
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4ever

divz is there Siddika but she won't be able to do anything if our Amar don't even want to listen to Divz. 😡

Yeah.. Well.. Shes going to get him under her control soon!! Cuz if they went through everything soo quickly with no problems etc. then bmtd would end really quickly!! And Im sure true bmtd fans wouldnt want this!!

set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharadz4me

Nooo!! My Amar isn't that bad either!! Hes just a lil too into Sin but Divs will sort him right!! He needs someone and Divs is there.. Na!! 😃

I knw he is not bad..but the way he behaves with Divya and doing Sindoora's bhakti is irritating..thts y a new title for him..😛
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: bthind

oh now that is just mean but kinda true in a way

yea it is mean actually..but seeing his behaviour forces us to give him new title..he shud get the flashes now..so tht he can join with Divya in exposing bhootni.😃
set_raj thumbnail

yes Sana ur right..woh duffer Divya ke saath bhi waisa hi kar raha hai jaisa Vidya ke saath karta tha..he has to use his brain..agar hai toh..😆
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharadz4me

Yeah.. Well.. Shes going to get him under her control soon!! Cuz if they went through everything soo quickly with no problems etc. then bmtd would end really quickly!! And Im sure true bmtd fans wouldnt want this!!

She has to play smartly and take him out from sindoora's jadoo..i think this time she will succeed in controlling him..thy willl drag some more..but eventually bhootni's end will come.😆
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

excactly!!!

this story is moving onn jus like vidyasagars