Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dnt mind guys what i said but this romantic drama is becoming comedy drama now.......BT ko yaha bulao...we all can give her thousand of other ideas....😉
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

areyyyyyyyyy..heer apna desh dhundte hue pardes chali gayi......her desh was heaven i guess😆

lmao haha woh toh BT ko poochna padega sachhi yaar yeh sablkartte kya hain..

luv atop
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atop

nah re had buffering probs...but weatyver have read abt the sbs i can conclude ki.....sachhi they making superheer and superpremm.....lagta hai show ka name........

FLYING DESH MEIN HAI MERE WINGS......lmao kya kar rahe hain...

😆

i think ekta is practicing for her new show...Krishh of the small screen....wht if she makes Prem a superhero😆

😆
Edited by cupcake - 15 years ago
atop thumbnail

Dnt mind guys what i said but this romantic drama is becoming comedy drama now.......BT ko yaha bulao...we all can give her thousand of other ideas....😉

haha sachhi yaar....pata nhai kahan se weiredo ideas lekar aate hain.....lmao comedy series ki lallu seires ban gaya hai...waise god noes ki BT ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai..they r surely a show spoiler..

luv atop

atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupcake

😆

i think ekta is practicing for her new show...Krishh of the small screen....wht if she makes Prem a superhero😆

😆

haha sachi dear pata nahi kya karte hain yeh sab...waise ekta gets inspired very ealry..toh am sure she's making a super seires with heer and prem playing super prem and superheer...hmm great combo..pata nhai next time we may have ullu also flying and then maybe the house and theentire lot..
luv atop
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
OK BYE ...mehndi ,bhavna, atop...meet u soon
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

haha sachi dear pata nahi kya karte hain yeh sab...waise ekta gets inspired very ealry..toh am sure she's making a super seires with heer and prem playing super prem and superheer...hmm great combo..pata nhai next time we may have ullu also flying and then maybe the house and the'entire lot..
luv atop

ullu will be flying with DJ and they'll migrate to Canada😆
Prem and heer fly happily ever after😆

Bye Yasmin.....tc😛
Edited by cupcake - 15 years ago
atop thumbnail
haha mehndiand yasmin am nut cases u noe..pata hai forums par sab memebrs baith kar shokh sabha kar rahen hain and idhhar mera has has ke stomach ache ho gaya..i donno why but wen i recollect ysady epi all i can see is additi flyingt and is satge par mujhe lallu ravan lag raha hai and heer sita and prem bhaiyyu r4am ...............

lmao
sita [adiiti>:main tum dono ko chodkar jaa rahi hoon..
ram{bhaiyu}:nahi aisa mat karo mere saath acting kaun karega aur tum toh jaanti ho BT serials mein toh actress pehle chaiye and hero ki toh kuch nhai...
ravan{ullu>:aree tum chali jaaogi toh yeh dupatta kaun pehnega ..maine apne paison se khareeda hai ...yaar plz ruko na...yeh bt conjoos dupatta ke liye bhi paise nahi the..
additi:nahi main jaa rahi hon superman mein ACT KARNE ab meri superheer seies banengi main tum sab ko phokat mein tickets doongi.....
lmaoi me in splits pata nhai kyun....

luv atop

HarshadianNo1 thumbnail

haha sachi dear pata nahi kya karte hain yeh sab...waise ekta gets inspired very ealry..toh am sure she's making a super seires with heer and prem playing super prem and superheer...hmm great combo..pata nhai next time we may have ullu also flying and then maybe the house and the?entire lot..
luv atop

ATOP YOUR IMAGINATION IS MASHALLAH...MUAHHH...
atop thumbnail

OK BYE ...mehndi ,bhavna, atop...meet u soon

aww u leavinmg....was glad speaking to u...
bye dear sweet dreams...good night....cya soon..

tc...

luv atop