-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
hey congo for the new fc
πŸ‘
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratez For new Amir FCπŸ˜ƒ....waiting for the complete front page....

Thanks Alot Vandu😊

.Rabi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrl rocks

hi guys ...........do wish happy b'day to neha aka rajeev_bigfan at ml 😊

here is the link 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=993130&T PN=1

Thanks alot for the link 😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
13th july update of SBS..
Hey guys here is today's update of Rajeev on SBS.. first of all Rajeev was shown with the song "bachna yeh haseeno" he was riding a bike.. kabhi he was driving alone..tho kabhi ek ladka baita tha uske peeche.. they were showing the beautiful location of "Leh.." then they said kii today we will see Rajeev riding his bike..they say like har koi won't see Rajeev riding a bike.. baach beech mein Rajeev ko dikhaya..looking very damn sweett... aur phir Rajeev ne kaha kii he loves to ride a bike.. Rajeev ne bikes pe thode stunts bhi kiye..not exactly stunts but things like chalathe hue khade hone and stuff like that.. phir Vibha ne kaha kii Rajeev was driving aur peeche we see his family following him in a car.. Vibha says kii gadi chalathe hue, Rajeev ne phir ek jagah gaadi rokhi aur peeche apne family ko bhii ishara kiya gadi rokhne ke liye... aur wahaan se Rajeev , took along a person with him ride par.. then Vibha says kii as the thandi is more Rajeev has stopped the bike... now we see Rajeev wearing a jacket,red gloves..Vibha kehthi hai Rajeev ne apna favorite jacket pehen liya... then Rajeev starts the ride again.... they were all going to the highest unchayi... it seems it is the highest point.. it was some where about eighteen thousand plus..[i don't remember exactly..] then Rajeev wahaan pohanch jaatha hai.. then he smiles & says "finally..." then Rajeev talks about "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" saying kii he loves to ride bikes , lekin he always goes alone on his bike.. even in his college days he used to do it... he says kii aaj thak koi bhi ladki has not sat uske bike ke peeche kii seat mein.. he then says kii "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" is a love story.. wahaan woh saari movie mein bike mein hii hoga..& for the first time some ladki will sit behind him in the movie... woh kehtha hai kii i hope the heroine is comfortable sitting on the bike with me... all the while bohat pyaara lagtha hai Rajeev... Vibha asks him how does he choose his scripts... he says kii woh apne dil kii baat bohat suntha hai.. if he likes a script his heart tells him whether to do it or not.. kabhi kabhi script achcha hone ke bawajood his mann tells him not to do it.. Vibha also asks him about the scripts he bought along with him to read..he says kii yes he bought scripts thinking kii he can come here and read but he could not do them.. he has not read any scripts... he says kii usse aur 6 din kii chutti lekar scripts padne honge.....then Vibha asks Rajeev kii don't his parents ask him to get married...Vibha says rishte tho bohat aaye honge na.... tho Rajeev kehtha hai kii ab tho woh bhii aane band ho gaye or something..he tells kii uske parents sometimes leave hints to him on this matter..but they also know kii mujh par koi asar nahii hoga...he says kii he does not do long term planning kii usse kis tarah kii movie karni hai kya agee kya karna hai...saying all this he keeps smiling.. phir first break hotha hai...after the break we see Vibha.. Vibha is alone , woh kehthi hai kii Rajeev is not here.. he is with his family... she is on the road..she says kii Rajeev you are missing something..tez hawa chal rahii hothi hai.. then Vibha says kii tv serial Ekta Kapoor ke Mahabharat kii shooting yahaan hui hai , shooting tho khatam hogayi hai lekin chaliye wahaan ka ek scene dekhthe hai.. then a sscene is shown..bohat chotta scene... then Vibha goes around meeting people..talking to them..what they like & other stuff like that..then phir Rajeev ko dikhathe hai...after the break Rajeev is standing by a lake/river [i don't know exactly..] he says kii yes this place is very beautiful but it has difficulties also.. he says kii yahaan oxygen kii kumi hothi hai... because of that people can't walk more , speak more... he says lethe hai ek break.... then second break hotha hai.... then after the break Rajeev says kii people think kii yahaan aana is difficult, par aisa nahii hai.. aaj kal many serials yahaan shoot ho rahe hai...then Rajeev & Vibha are back at the jewelry shop jahaan woh kal ke episode mein tha... then Vibha teasingly asks him Rajeev aap baar-baar mujhe yahaan letha hai.. ab kiske liye khareed na hai..Rajeev says kii his mom had told him kii unke liye woh Ladakh se kuch le aaye,when he goes there next time.. so issi liye he wants to choose something for my mom... then Vibha asks kii kya khareeda aur kiske liye.. he says he bought some key-chains.. he says he bought things for his bhabhi's & mom.. then Vibha asks kii kisi aur ke liye nahii khareed na..[or something like that..] he says kii i wish there was someone special in my life jiske liye i can buy..lekin koi nahii hai...then Vibha teasingly asks him koi nahii hai.. Rajeev smiles and says nahii koi nahii hai..he giggles.. then says chalein..he tells thanku to the shop waala & leaves.. then last mein Rajeev is standing near the car.. he says kii har safar ka anth hotha hai..this is the end Leh-Ladakh special SBS... dekhthe hai agli mulaqat kab hothi hai..he says something in the end & leaves.... then they play the "Swades" title track with Rajeev's scenes... & thne episode ends....Rajeev was looking too good...awesome.. fantastic... the episode was ek dum mastttttt... somethings written here are in a jumbled order.. as i don't remember the sequence of all the things shown exactly....hope you liked reading the detailed update...😳 Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail
Thanks alot suri for the update....i really enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do check announcement posted by me given below link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=980621&TPN=1 31
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Guys...

Check out the front page......Its been updated !!😳

Hope u guys like it!! Sorry for the delay !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

.Rabi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Guys...

Check out the front page......Its been updated !!😳

Hope u guys like it!! Sorry for the delay !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Vandu just saw itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i must say great idea ....πŸ‘

All the siggies are beautifull and all girls looking good with Him😊

Nice front pageπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo shongo for d new fc πŸ‘ πŸ‘

mindblowing and superb work vandu dee.front pg is excellent πŸ‘ and d pairing one game is very different
Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago