Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends,

Note: An article where Rajeev and his film are mentioned, I am only posting the part where Rajeev and his film are mentioned, if u want to read the whole article, click in the link below the article! 😳

Bollywood flashback: Hits and Misses of 2008

Aamir: Many television actors have tried their hand at Bollywood but apart from a few like SRK, not many have been able to make a mark. So when UTV decided to make a small film under their newly formed division UTV Spotboy with a new director Rajkumar Gupta and TV's wonder boy Rajeev Khandelwal, not many people gave them a chance. In fact the makers released the film along with a biggie like 'Sarkar Raj' which many thought was hara-kiri. However, nothing can be more unpredictable than the Box Office. Rajeev's act as the middle class Muslim guy who gets unknowingly caught in a terrorist plan was appreciated by the critics and the janta-janardhan. End Result:- This small film went on to be a profitable venture for UTV Spotboy and finally TV had given us yet another actor to look forward to- Rajeev Khandelwal.

Link:

tulika_rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Hi friends,

Note: An article where Rajeev and his film are mentioned, I am only posting the part where Rajeev and his film are mentioned, if u want to read the whole article, click in the link below the article! 😳

Bollywood flashback: Hits and Misses of 2008

Aamir: Many television actors have tried their hand at Bollywood but apart from a few like SRK, not many have been able to make a mark. So when UTV decided to make a small film under their newly formed division UTV Spotboy with a new director Rajkumar Gupta and TV's wonder boy Rajeev Khandelwal, not many people gave them a chance. In fact the makers released the film along with a biggie like 'Sarkar Raj' which many thought was hara-kiri. However, nothing can be more unpredictable than the Box Office. Rajeev's act as the middle class Muslim guy who gets unknowingly caught in a terrorist plan was appreciated by the critics and the janta-janardhan. End Result:- This small film went on to be a profitable venture for UTV Spotboy and finally TV had given us yet another actor to look forward to- Rajeev Khandelwal.

Link:

hey fery

thanks 4 the article.really it is lovly comment.👏👏btw HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.👏👏👏 btw amir will show in colors in this mounth. soo don't forget it
tulika_rajeev thumbnail

hey

every one

HAPPY NEW YEAR  to all from me.hey can any one tell me where is ng dee

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hi friends,

Rajeev mentioned in the article below, I am only posting Rajeev's part, if u want to read the whole article, click on the link below the article! 😳

Top 10 Newcomers of 2008

9. Rajeev Khandelwal

It isn't every day that a newcomer carries the burden of a movie solely on his shoulders and pulls it off with ease, but that's why Rajeev Khandelwal is on this list. After a streak of successful television shows, Rajeev landed the role of Aamir Ali in Aamir and life hasn't been the same for the talented, good-looking actor. As word of mouth promotion began for Aamir, the film moved on to be remembered as one of the most critically acclaimed movies of the year! Rajeev, we hope you're here to stay, because actors of such a breed are becoming more and more rare.

Link:

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the articles.. i'am feeling so happy after reading the articles.. Rajeev kii tareef padkar i'am proud that i'am his fan... He is the best..He Rocks...
😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Hey Guys..Happy New Year 2009 to all of you... Hope all you dreams come true... Have a great year ahead... 😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

My New Siggy Creation..Hope you like it....😊

Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Siggy / Background Creation:- 😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Siggy / Background Creation:- 😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail