Badi Behen - Attention Housemates: Task 1

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Notice: Participants, please read this this thread carefully.

Badi Behens

We are very sad to say that our camera network has crashed worldwide.

What does that mean? It means we are no longer monitoring you (for the time being!).

As a result one of our housemates has escaped the US Big Brother House. We need your help to find him! He is very dangerous so be careful:

The viewers of America know him as Wally/Waldo.

Waldo has been spotted in several places. Your task is to find Waldo in the following police snapshots. Once you have found him, take the pictures to "paint" and circle Waldo in a red band so that we don't have to re-find him.

Those who complete this task will not get the 1000 dollars due to the costs of the pictures. However, those members who complete this task will move on to the next round.

Those members who fail will be evicted by voting. If everyone passes this task then the last person to send in their answers will be evicted!

Please use the larger pictures, as this will be help you to find Waldo, however to circle Waldo you can use the smaller pictures since it takes ages to upload. The pictures are:

Spot 1

Larger picture link: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2056/waldo1fullsizeiw7.pn g

Spot 2

No Larger picture!

Spot 3

No Larger Picture.

Spot 4

Larger Picture: http://i31.tinypic.com/210mt76.png

Spot 5

Larger Picture: http://i32.tinypic.com/6pukuv.png

Please send your pictures to "magnificent me". Try to find Wlado in all five pictures. The fewer correct, the less likely you will move on to the next round.

General members/Non-participants: Please don't post answers in this thread. This thread is to ask questions related to task 1. If any member including those playing, posts answers then they will get a warning/immediate eviction. Please don't ruin the game for others!

There is no time limit.

Finally, I wish all the members good luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail

How to upload pictures:

1) Place your mouse over the pictures, right click, and then click "Save picture as" onto your computer:

2) Use paint: Click on brush. Then click on the colour red and ring Waldo:

3) Open Internet Explorer. Type in the address bar: www.tinypic.com. Then click "browse" to find your image answers 1 to 5. Then click upload:

Copy "Direct link for layouts" and paste them in your pm reply box. Do the same with the remaining four pictures.

Any problems: feel free to pm me.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks yaar such a long process !!! I will do it and try not to be evicted !!! 😆
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Thanks yaar such a long process !!! I will do it and try not to be evicted !!! 😆

It doesn't take that long. I have just explained it in detail. It will take maximum an hour if you are really slow.😆😛

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is there only 1 Waldo in every pic??
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope ive gotten dem all correct!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Yes, there is only 1 Waldo in each picture. 😛