Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: iuh4u

is there any one posting the written updates.....?????? if no.... plz do it.........

yes you will surly get links to video or written updates. on the start of this show i was posting the update but for some reson i was dropped you visit the the link given below this will give you all days update in month of july. if some day not added there then post PM to that user by clicking PM button there.

Link to july updates:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/986562

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey, can any1 plzz tell me if anita came in any of the other episode except the first ones, plzz hurry up, i m curious
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can  some one post a download link of the aarti "jaidev jaidev"
the one that comes on when vedvyas is narrarating the story to ganeshji

also an mp3 version of the song
Edited by *payal_15* - 15 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: act12

hey, can any1 plzz tell me if anita came in any of the other episode except the first ones, plzz hurry up, i m curious

The answer to the question is no - it'll be a while before she re-enters the show again.

There is quite a bit to go... King Pandu has to marry Pritha (Kunti) and Madri, the Pandav's have to be born, the youth of the Pandavs and Kauravs, their education finishing and Aacharya Drona asking them for Guru-dakshina, a bit about the problems in naming an air to the throne, the fire at the house in Varnavat, Bhima slaying the demons Hidimb and Bakasur, and then finally Draupadi will enter.

Of course, the story of Lord Krishna will be also unfold before Draupadi comes into the picture!

God bless. 
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
does any1 know for how long this serial will be aired? jus wna knw about this. could it b like for 2 years more or less.
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat999

does any1 know for how long this serial will be aired? jus wna knw about this. could it b like for 2 years more or less.

rimiji, I don't in how many year but this series is currently scheduled to air with 200 episodes(A double episodes from BR Chopra's original Mahabharata)

act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

The answer to the question is no - it'll be a while before she re-enters the show again.

There is quite a bit to go... King Pandu has to marry Pritha (Kunti) and Madri, the Pandav's have to be born, the youth of the Pandavs and Kauravs, their education finishing and Aacharya Drona asking them for Guru-dakshina, a bit about the problems in naming an air to the throne, the fire at the house in Varnavat, Bhima slaying the demons Hidimb and Bakasur, and then finally Draupadi will enter.

Of course, the story of Lord Krishna will be also unfold before Draupadi comes into the picture!

God bless. 

thanks a lot jaanu😳
ayush_101 thumbnail
somebody pzl tell me who r the caracters playing roles of
PANDU,DHITRASHT,VIDUR,GANDHARI AND GANDHAR NARESH ....
DOES ANYONE KNOWS ABUT THEM OR NOT WHO R PLAYING THEIR ROLES ....
IT IS A SUPRISE THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOT THEM IN INDIA FORUMS ALSO

PLZ REPLY AND LET MME KNOW ABUT THEM THANX A LOT.....😊 😲
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardik_kansagra

rimiji, I don't in how many year but this series is currently scheduled to air with 200 episodes(A double episodes from BR Chopra's original Mahabharata)

200 episodes! thnx.
which epi is now on air?
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat999

200 episodes! thnx.
which epi is now on air?

there is 15th episode(30th july) of this series. where it was sheduled to born god krishan on this episode.

Runtime:Monday To Thursday - 9:00 PM IST From 7th july

for more detail visit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahaani_Hamaaray_Mahaabhaarat_Ki