Sachin is furious-Article

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

You can't phool me!

Sachin Sharma sends Milind Soman a flower a day to remind him to pay up Rs 7 lakh. Milind holds his ground

Sachin Sharma

V actor Sachin Sharma is upset with Milind Soman. The model-turned-producer, Milind has not paid him for his work in TV serial Hum Tum (Zee Next).

Sachin, who catapulted to fame as Krishna in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, tells this paper that Milind owed him Rs 7.5 lakh. He said, "Milind kept procrastinating the issue whenever I asked him about my dues.

I didn't expect this from Milind. This is just not done."

Milind Soman

Now that Sachin's reminders have all gone in vain, he is going to adopt a unique way to protest. He said, "To begin with, I will start sending Milind one flower every day with a small note asking for my money.

I will continue to do that for a week, and, if that doesn't work I will personally take a large bouquet of flowers for him at his office or home. I will do anything to meet him. I want my money."

When contacted, Milind said, "I can't help it. I have told Sachin that I can pay him only a certain amount and not beyond that."

But why not pay the full amount and get it over with? Milind replied, "I have paid Sachin upto December. From January onwards, I have not received my money from Zee Next.

How can I afford what Sachin is asking? He can do what he wants. Flowers are welcome!"

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
this is really funny.............flowers!!!! 😆 😆