Zoom PopkornNews-HuJu-Pagle-e-Azaam/Spoof

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Yesterday's (Thursday's 3rd July) last repeat of Popkorn they showed today.

this is the episode which has the Aamir-nephew, Sana-saeed, Shreyas and many more.

the kk sets and an awesome HuJu interview.

The voiceover talks of HuJu, Sukk and then Salim-Anarkali.

they showed various scenes shot for that Salim-Anarkali clips.

Now the voiceover says HuJu becomes Pagle-e-Azam and they will be giving the interview

Hu asks Juhi in a royal voice. Anarkali Meri kaunse Khoobiyo se tumhe Mohabbate-ishq hua

Juhi laughs and says in that kaneez andaaz and surprise Mohabbate-ishq. then she looks at him and says appke muuche (moustache)

Hu says muuche

Ju adds convertiable moustache whenever u want take it or put it and whatever mood i am accordinly you can change

Hu smiles and adds in says what about my zulfe which i have not washed for FOUR months.

Juhi says that is why there is bad smell around, but chalega,  aur daudega

Hu says jab tak pyaar hai

Ju says aah jab pyaar hai toh sab chalega

Voice over says Juhi is ok with Hu get-up but Hu has shikaayat

Hu says that i look like a ullu-ka-patta and a fool while Juhi acchi-aur-acchi lagti hai

Hu says i dont know what the serial makers are upto

Ju adds that she is the wazir and

Hu says ya she is the wazir and all the concepts are coming from her

Voice-over says that Anarkali says Salim to save her from being killed. So Juhi gives Hussain an idea

Juhi says he bought low quality cement so that with one box of mine the wall will fall

Hu starts laughing.

Voice over says that they both have one opinion on the best scene of this clip

Hu says even Juhi will be this scene of pulling each other.

Juhi says yes and adds that when he says kumkum i corrected it as anarkali

which Hu confirms

and Juhi adds that while the pulling scene was going on Hu saying to Ratan "Ratan abhe chod na" was fun

Voice over asks what if you need to do a spoof on your serial Kumkum

both laugh

Hu says then i will wear a laal bindi and become kumkum and Juhi will become sumit

Juhi adds then we will have a khaandaani bemaari Brain Tumor both laught

and Hu moustache starts coming off.

Juhi says to Hu see your moustache is coming out

so he says isse baat par and removes the moustache

Voice over says that they will come in various get-ups to entertain their fans

They ended the clip with Salim-Anarkali palms tightly clasped in arrogance in front of them near their faces (it is as scene we see normally when love is opposed).

There were few new awesome clips  and it is surprising why they didnt air it in the episode.

Maybe if someone could get the download version. or maybe it could be picked up for the Weekend Popkorn episodes too which normally are clips of the week show together on Saturday repeats on Sunday

this is what i remember if i remember more will upate the post. it was a around 3 minute video capsule.

The best part in the Voice-over section how the mixed HuJu or Sukk or Salim-Anarkali names while telling. They mixed all the names in their voice-overs so it was more fun it was like what HuJu and the actors did with Sukk-Salim-Anarkali mix-up in the scenes

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hassanazeem thumbnail
plz uploads the video of this segment
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes please i want to see it as well
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sites that we can find

www.rajshri.com it is years behind but no idea if they will put the current video

www.tinselvision.com some current episodes are missing

http://sifymax.com/bbhome/zoomtv/   just saw it

thanks srijani  buchuni for

http://www.zoomtv.in/view/news/juhihussain-do-a-pagaleazam-0

Home News Juhi-Hussain do a 'Pagal-e-Azam'

Juhi-Hussain do a 'Pagal-e-Azam'by Sabah Shaikh

When it comes to cracking people up, the good ol' spoof never goes out of style. Actors Hussain Kuwajerwala and Juhi Parmar — who have been spoofed innumerable times themselves — got together for a takeoff on Mughal-e-Azam. While Juhi looked pretty in a turquoise blue outfit from the Mughal era, Hussain looked anything but pretty in a bubblegum pink one. "I've been looking like a fool in all the outfits so far, while Juhi has managed to look good. It must be an evil plan hatched by Juhi and the unit members," he laughed.

The on-screen pair continued to take friendly swipes at each other. When asked what she liked best about Hussain's character Salim, Juhi said it was his "convertible moustache." Would they be interested in spoofing their own show, Kumkum? "We'll go for a role reversal. I'll be Kumkum and Juhi will be Sumit. We will also inherit the family illness,  brain tumour," they said together. Watch the stars cast their troubled, teary images aside and laugh for a change.