~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys...

I have been away for a while??? missed me??

Well i am back now...to do a DOTW...its very simple tho...i just have one question....why is the color of love red??

Have fun,

L&F dev team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good question actually... could it be because two of the things associated with love... the heart and lips are reddish...

Red is quite a deep colour, which reflects the deep relationship of love... it is also a warm colour which signifies the warmth of love... the warmth two individuals share with each other...
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its the color of danger!!lolz so if u are in love, just be careful!!! lolz, it might cause accidents, so the ambulance will be ready with the red cross!! lolz thats y red!!

ok no a more serious note!! red is the color of blood and heart is made of blood!!!

have u heard this "r is for red, red is for blood, blood is for heart and the heart is for you"

in love we experience many other emotions too and their symbol too is red!! like anger, passion, intimacy or even guilt!
choom thumbnail
Red is hot, associated with the heart and feelings. It's a strong color that conjures up emotions of passionate love.

Nature of Red: A stimulant, red is the hottest of the warm colors. Studies show that red can have a physical effect, increasing the rate of respiration and raising blood pressure
Red is the colour of love because it is just such an affectionate colour and can describe so much. Also a heart is red. Heart = Love. (most people)
In ancient times there were considered to be four elements; Earth, air, fire and water. Everything was divided between these four elements. Romantic love tended to be associated with fire. Red was the color most associated with fire, and so red became the color of passion.
Lal is mera favorite rang yaaar's!
I like red allot...I think its a very smooth color that can express allot of meanings. Red is power, love and brightness 😊 ... ❤️Edited by AsliiGuy - 15 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's because the color red is associated with the heart and that's what love revolves around..that's where you feel from, etc.. 😳
powerofravi thumbnail

Color Psychology of red is the most emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. It is also the color of love. Red clothing gets noticed and makes the wearer appear heavier. Since it is an extreme color, red clothing might not help people in negotiations or confrontations. Red cars are popular targets for thieves. In decorating, red is usually used as an accent. Decorators say that red furniture should be perfect since it will attract attention. So red is use for love.

Ravi shankar

Edited by powerofravi - 15 years ago
manojiitan12 thumbnail
hi guys
the red colors are for love not in scene of ventilated day but in the scene of pleasant love because our nehru uncle also love the red colors and stanch on the cloth

manoj    
subhashpandey47 thumbnail
Hi,
Red colour is a nice colour, but sometimes it indicates that line is not clear as related to traffic.Its also known as dangerous. I like to tell that i love this colour.

Subhash Pandey
Ad post
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Like everyone said, blood is red and that's why the color of love is red.

This is what I found, "Red is hot. It's a strong color that conjures up a range of seemingly conflicting emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare. Red is Cupid and the Devil."