Update 30/06/08-Mahabharat Play

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

here is the update for todays episode😊

Kanya-Pooja-Aditya stops the director of burning the haversack and the director got irritated and ask why did they stop his take which Pooja says that one of the haversack contains her Ranbir Jeeju and the director ask them are they mad and what are they talking about and Aditya explains to him and Pooja-Kanya searches the haversack but then there was nothing and the director scolded them for destroying his shot

Shanta was finding Ranbir but then she knock into Aditya-Pooja-Kanya and Aditya ask that did she found Ranbir and Shanta jokes that the bull is not found and Kanya scolded her that even such a difficult time she is joking and Shanta says that she looks very tensed thats why she tries to make her laugh and Aditya tries to go inside and find but then Shanta stops her because she have found Ranbir inside and she confirms them Ranbir is not inside and Kanya is sad

While finding Ranbir Pooja knocks over a spotboy and ask him that if there is another shooting going on around the filmcity that needed haversack and the spotboy says yes and leaded the way and Pooja-Aditya-Kanya-Shanta all goes to find Ranbir

Far away, there was a play going on and it was Mahabharat and Draupadi Vastaharan topic the actors does their role and the play goes on like that the darbar(hall) was with Kauravas and Pandavas and Duroyadhan and Kauravas and Arjun and Pandavas will assembled both opposite each other in a mat and suddenly Duryodhan starts to laugh and he tells Arjun that the Pandavas have loose the game and now they gave to oblige to what they say and the Pandavas agrees and Duryodhan ask to bring Draupadi in and he ask Dushashan to pull Draupadi saree but then Draupadi was nowhere seen and Dushashan forgets his dialogues and Duryodhan slowly goes near him and talks to him like a normal person and ask him why is he forgetting his dialogues and Dushashan says that he can't because act because the producer have not paid his salary and Duryodhan shouts to bring Draupadi in the darbar(hall)...(in total this was a total promotion of kekta's mahabharat they took one of the important chapter which lead a mahabharat in kurushetra between Pandavas and Kauravas and the most inportant chapter is DRAUPADI VASTAHARAN😊😊..so its totally the the promotion of mahabharat which is aring in 9x mon-thurs at 9pm which is replacing Kahe Na Kahe😛😛😛)

The director got so anxious because his Draupadi does not want to come and Dushashan keeps forgetting the dialogues just tehn Aditya-Kanya-Pooja-Shanta came in that area and Aditya ask that do they have any haversack as they have lost their most precious thing(that thing is precious too us too😳😳...please find it and bring back to us its been 2 weeks since seeing him and we all are missing him alot😭😭)and the director tells out his tension to Aditya and he ask who is he which Aditya says that he is a actor and Kanya tells Pooja-Shanta that he have started again and then suddenly they saw a long hair person wrapped around a long saree and Aditya recognise as Ranbir and ask the director to leave his brother but the director refused because Ranbir is now his Draupadi and if he wants Ranbir back then they all have to play a role of Mahabharat and Aditya agrees and Shanta ask him is he mad or what which Aditya says that they have no other idea rather than putting up Mahabaharat act if thye want back Ranbir and everyone agrees and Aditya calls Ayan and tells him that they have found Ranbir and he ask to bring him back home but Aditya says that to bring Ranbir back they need to play a big Mahabharat(great what a life for a rannu...first they make him turn into a dog and now draupadi🤢😡....the creatives are just making fun of our rannu character😡😡😡...ooh how i wish our hate guru comes back with a little love still left inside him😳)

In the darbar(hall),Duryodhan tells his dialogues and he ask Dushashan to pull Draupadi Saree but then Siddharth got stuck in the play and he plays the role of Dushashan and refused to pull Draupadi saree and gives a all comic dialogues that the audience laugh(but seriously i could not laugh because i was more into missing rannu😡😭😭)then Lion came as Drishraj(Kaurvas father who cannot see)but he wears the same white suit and Sidharth was about to pull Draupadi saree but then Shanta came in and say that she is Draupadi if they dare trying pulling her saree and Lion says that he wants to pull Shanta saree and Shanta gets frightened and they both run around chasing each other(i began to like thiis couple after RanKan and RanNat😳😳...i wish shantu falls in love with lion they make such cute and hilarious couple😳😳😆)and Shanta runs to Pooja and say she can't play Draupadi because the Lion wants to pull her saree and Pooja says that its all an act for Ranbir if not for Ranbir she have to do just for Kanya and Shanta agrees again(this scenes is a must watch because pooja was really worried for her bro-in-law😳😳....great acting by pooja👏👏👏)

Ayan came as superman in Mahabahrat and Lion ask who is he which Ayan says that he is SJ(super J)and he came to save Draupadi and everyone burst laughing(ayan was looking so cute in th outfit and it was funny too😆😳)

Duryodhan again ask Siddharth who is Dushashan to pull Draupadi saree when Aditya dress like Anarkali came into the act and the audience says what is Anarkali doing in Draupadi Vastaharan in Mahabahrat(seriousy i just jump off from my chair seeing aditya wearing anarkali clothes😆😆😆..he was looking beautiful😆😉😳a must watch scenes guys you were burst laughing😆😆)and he slowly tells unconcious Ranbir who is totally wrapped around the saree that his brother has came to save him and Lion ask what is Anarkali doing here which Anarkali says that she is Draupadi friend and they both always chat through computer(i didn't know that draupadi and anarkali are high-tech in kekta's play😆😆)and she came to save a friend who is in distress and then Shanta came in and say that she is Draupadi if they dare try to pull her saree and Lion tries to go near Shanta when Naruk(SRK duplicate)jumps down from a rope with a madelin just like SRK style in DDLJ and Main Hoon Na music was playing in the background and Lion ask what is he doing here which Naruk says that he came to save Shanta aka Draupadi as he is her Krishna and Shanta gets irritated

Kanya came as Salim wearing gents outfit with a moustache(kanya was looking so cute just like a doll😉....a must watch scenes just for kanya😳😳😳)and she came Anarkali(aditya)and say that till now she used to love Anarkali but now her heart goes to Draupadi(why not since your draupadi is your ranbir nanda😳😳)and she knows that Anarkali and Draupadi were friends through computer chat and on that taking the advantage he spoke to Draupadi and fells in love with her and he wants to be with Draupadi and Anarkali began to dance with the song Jag Soona Soona Lage and Lion ask him why is he dancing which Aditya as Anarkali says that Anarkali main theme is dancing....

Duryodhan got angry and blast the whole gang that they have ruined his acting career and he will fire the whole area which Aditya sees that Kanya is not comfortable with fire and change the topic and ask Kanya to bring Ranbir inside

Kanya makes Ranbir sits down on a swing(god knows whether that the person is rannu or not he is wrapped around with saree😕😕😡)and tries to make him conscious when suddenly she turns around because many people were shouting and a cottage was in fire and Kanya saw and suddenly she was getting a headaches and she turns into Natasha...

Todays Episode Rating 6/10.....a very hilarious episode with Mahabaharat promotion in a hilarious way...Kanya-Aditya-Lion-Ayan-Pooja were just worth applause....though rannu was not seen but Aditya-Kanya just rocked....

Aditya-Kanya Actiong Worth 10/10 rating

i have fall in love with Shanta-LionJodi....i have given them a nickname ShantLi or any other names you guys suggest..now i am in love with 3 jodis RanKan....RanNat...ShantLi

i am missing Rannu alot..please come back...hopefully i hope tomorrow i think the person in the saree is not Ranbir but Ranbir is in the cottage which is burning and i think Natasha will save him....and in then end rannu will be in tears seeing his wife suffering such a illness

Edited by *Aman_I* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.

NO Ranbir today either? 😭
wrm700 thumbnail
i am not going to watch this episode
they just mess it up
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update :)
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
kool...sounds good funny...but m not so sure if i should download it or not.... 😕

no Ranbir...kit is nothing withour Ranbir
~Wahida~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thxx di   😃
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hm...i'm not sure if i want to watch it...funny or not, the story is completely lost in all this maddness...
Jaslove thumbnail

thanks for the update....

only words out of my mouth is OMG....😲

everyone looked so funny & cute, Ayan & Slok with the silly acts😆...how weak are they can't even lift up the ghada (hope said that right😆)

Kanya did look cute😊 poor shanta running for her iszzat frm that Lion dude🤪🤣

but Aditya😉 was the show stealer, his looks so damn cute, & womanly☺️😍imao...👍🏼

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update mages.Adhitya looked so pretty as Anarkali.He rocks.What about 'Shion' for Shantu-Lion pair?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GGG3

Thanks for the update mages.Adhitya looked so pretty as Anarkali.He rocks.What about 'Shion' for Shantu-Lion pair?

thats a nice name...we will call shantu-lion jodi...shion