Written update for 26th june 08

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Herez da update for 26th june 2008:-

In yesterdayz update I 4got 2 write dat those jethani's purposely went into da kitchen (dikhava) nd split some water on their face 2 show dat they did all da work.Then continued Mohan was quiet for a while nd den said 'yes they came coz they went 2 da hospital so they thought they wud c me workin first time in d office' den da big bro said dat yaa coz they love mohan a lot dats y.Den they were leavin but Mohan said no he will go after sometime but they understud why he wanted 2 go late.Then  their husbands come nd saw them in the kitchen busy doin their work nd they were surprised.Nd Parul was showin off actually she was showin that shez cleanin the floor but her husband said dat 'u got hurt nd u din even tell me'.then all the wives told their husbands dat'aap log fresh ho jaye or hum sab khana lagate hain'.After they left,all the jethani's started dancing coz their plan was almost successful.Then Mohan calls Bhakti,she asks'how was ur day?' mohan replies 'no,coz um missin u a lot'.Next scene they show all those bhai's nd bhabi's,they were havin their dinner nd the Bro's asks about Bhakti,the jethani's say shez sleepin.Chalpa goes to Maaji wid the food(maaji got scared),she also asked about Bhakti nd the reply was 'shez sleepin'.Then they show bhakti she was getting ready,she wore a new dress nd put some makeup also nd she was talking wid her 'laddoo gopal',nd mohan came out of the office n sees 2couples sittin nd sayin 'I love u 2 each other'.Then after these ppls dinner was over,all the jethani's throws the left food into the dustbin.Then every1 goes 2 their room,Mohan comes,bhakti opens the door.then bhakti tells him 2 get fresh nd she'll get the food ready but when she goes 2 da kitchen,she sees dat the food was completely over nd their it ends……

Guyz if therz any mistake or If I've forgotten 2 write sumthn then pllzz forgive me….

Thanku….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i hate those jethani's
when will mohan and bhkati see the real evil faces of the 5 bahus

thankxx for the great update 👏