26th June Episode Analysis

sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The end of the week and a show that according to me left lots of mystery and what to come for next week...honestly why cant we have one thursday when we dont left wondering what will happen to prem and heer now???argggggggggggg its frustrating and annoying to the point i am thinking of stop watching this show....

Scene starts with prem hugging heer(i think from yesterday) and then he says that keep the invo inside and i ll see you later,then this another couple comes and goes to prem that you guys newly married and prem goes yes and huggs heer...heer is sort of shocked and that dude goes so am i...really???who asked him???anyway then he goes how long and heer sort of indicates two so prem goes two days and that guy invites them to his party and leaves...here heer goes why did you lie and prem says i had to thats why we got this house and they dont know we are not married and then leaves....then heer looks into prem's closet and says there is no decent shirt to wear and meher comes and says heer didi you got the job(now she says you applied two days ago but wasnt heer playing hide and seek with the attic two days ago??)anyway she goes you have to go to work today and heer goes she will...meher says tell prem but heer says i will later and i have to work today coz i need to buy shirt for prem(oh goshhh not another balidan shit....why cant they communicate??)and meher and heer look i dont know???in a stance maybe???

Then here ash is singing some song and QB comes and questions her about the baby's father and ash mumbles and QB realises there is someone in the closet so she opens it and sees preet with his shirt open and preet sort of says that he is ash's baby's father(so the pregnancy is fake) and QB threathens him but he says go tell dad i will deny but i will agree if you tell dad to go to the function and QB convinces lallu who as usual listens to her than his kids....another bleaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from me....this guy should just go back to canada(actually no!!!! i live here and if he came here i ll murder him)...lallu goes i am not angry at prem coz you go angry at ppl you love...and then i tuned myself out...i do that when lallu is on screen

Then here the function starts and awards are to be given by RR...then prem and meher comes in an auto and prem inquires where did she get the shirt from and meher goes she had some money left (okay prem why would meher buy you a shirt??) and about heer and meher says she is visiting some relos and will come back in time(okay prem dude!!!!! use your brains!!! they dont have any relos..who in their right mind will live with QB when they have someone else???) and they all go....here heer goes to her manager that she needs to go but he ropes her in for another 30minutes(and heer is not thinking either!!!! how could you not know this is THE function???)and she goes down to serve the drinks...

Then here she bumps into prem and they have that hit and miss thing(arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg not back to that!!!!!!! what is wrong with this show....one step forward and 10steps back)and then some manager is scolding heer and prem says okay and gets a napkin to wipe and then prem is shocked to see his dad and completely misses heer(how she was right in front of him!!!) and then heer leaves...

Here lallu is asked how does it feel to get an award and he sees prem and goes real talent cannot be learned it comes from within(well we all know you dont have any ....talent that is!!!! and wasnt it just that morning that you were moaning about not understnading the deal and what not???yeah lallu keep talking coz you are the only one getting it we all are as lost as shells in a sea)and then someone asks him how about being nominated with your son prem and he goes prem is dead for me(again!!! this boy loves airing his dirty laundry in public...talk about a nice businessman...and lallu i am being sarcastic if you dont get it)and prem looks hurt...

Things I hated:

1. Please dont start with another heer working and prem in dark senario...i hate this typical BT show theme......cant we get one simple show???? now prem will be upset and heer will cry and we will be back to square one.

2. Stupid lallu who says wrong thing all the time

3. Maybe QB will see heer working and harrass her and prem will see that and create a scene

4. Who is this RR????

Things may happen:

1. Prem will get angry at heer and then maybe meher will tell him about the shirt and they can make up???

2. I dont know whether this rishabh guy fits in???will prem let heer work????

I wanted a simple nice show and I got an absoulte annoying show which is now not going to keep me occupied till the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg now this function will be another dragfestttt for whole week...............and then who knows what....i am really thinking of boycotting this show!!!!!!! stupid stupid creatives

What do you think???agree or disagree??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sylvie_2181 thumbnail
😡 😡 Another thing, how come prem didnt realise meher is missing???where is she???and why doesnt she work instead of heer????? 😡 😡

Really if there is more separation or misunderstanding i will NOT watch this show 😡 😡 i have had it with the crying and stupidity...i tolerated it coz of premeer but now i am at wits end and no more of this....so if monday is bad then i ll say auvoir to this show 😡 😡
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
😡 😡 Another thing, how come prem didnt realise meher is missing???where is she???and why doesnt she work instead of heer????? 😡 😡

Really if there is more separation or misunderstanding i will NOT watch this show 😡 😡 i have had it with the crying and stupidity...i tolerated it coz of premeer but now i am at wits end and no more of this....so if monday is bad then i ll say auvoir to this show 😡 😡
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankuu for the update 😊

kind of a weird episode..i was expceting a nice moment of heer-prem in black nd romance 😳 ..but here its all going the wrong-way.. 😕
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreen.....

thankuu for the update 😊

kind of a weird episode..i was expceting a nice moment of heer-prem in black nd romance 😳 ..but here its all going the wrong-way.. 😕

Thank you for the feedback 😛

Even i expected a better show, the last 4days were good and now back to square one....honestly how come prem doesnt ask meher about heer at home? 😡 and why isnt meher getting a job?? 😡 you know your sister loves this man and he is mad about her so why dont you sacrifice and go to work instead of her? 😡

But as i said any more misunderstandings and i will NOT watch the show....i watch it purely for premeer and if they are not together then i m out........how come prem couldnt see heer??? i hope on monday heer comes to the function or somethign coz i m not in the mood for another week of dragfest or another week of cryfest
moonlightgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know!
we all were expecting this whole prem-heer dressed up and having agood time - and look wht happened! 😆
we get to have Dj and Lallu the Loser on the screen going abt goodness knws wht! (i mute the video when Lallu comes on)
it looks like Kis Desh is going the KZK way... RR will turn out to be her boss or some other s**t! 😡
why did u lie, heerrrr????
najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stupid...stupid show....hate the writers...urgh😡.  First of all tell me who gets tankha from their job in the first day???and that 2 to buy a suit/shirt whatever....is Heer a waitress or a CEO? 😡

Second it's absoulte bullshit that Prem doesn't recognize Heer...wht?has all the love and tingling excitement just evaporated after 2-3 hugs?

😡 Just absolutely logicless stupidity is being fed to us....and we have to swallow it.

Edited by monizusa - 15 years ago
moonlightgurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: monizusa

Stupid...stupid show....hate the writers...urgh😡.  First of all tell me who gets tankha from their job in the first day???and that 2 to buy a suit/shirt whatever....is Heer a waitress or a CEO? 😡

Second it's absoulte bullshit that Prem doesn't recognize Heer...wht?has all the love and tingling excitement just evaporated after 2-3 hugs?

Third - how can you talk about leaving Heer...when the party has just started....if you are working as a waitress for a caterer your real job starts after the party/function starts...how can you even ask to leave...and is 30 extra minutes of work enough??😡 Just absolutely logicless stupidity is being fed to us....and we have to swallow it.

jaan, heer had already worked her shift, the manager person asked her to stay for the next party 😊

najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlightgurl

jaan, heer had already worked her shift, the manager person asked her to stay for the next party 😊

Oops...thanks for correcting moonlightgurl.

moonlightgurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: monizusa

Oops...thanks for correcting moonlightgurl.

no problemo. tho i thot it was idiotic to get an advance on the first day too *rolls eyes*