soooooo many guys!!!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

just imagine!!

jiya who is called dabbu by most is most the time facing issue related to guys......appu, the love of her life, samar, the soon to be hero of her movie and now this ballu ka munda coming from london to meet her. earleir there ws naresh obssessed to marry her.

it seems she s always chased by guys...............almost 60-70% of her problems are created due to some or the other guy........

on a lighter note, for a girl who is supposed to be dabbu, she seems to be pretty appealing to guys ranging from idiots like naresh to hunks like appu and samar...................everybody is after her, either for her talent or for her love or for marriage.........................😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chat_222 thumbnail
I think she just idolosies her father and only what he thinks matters to her. She is no dabbu, if all these guys want her, or she just might be for not understanding how popular she is among all these guys. 😆
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yes indeed, whenever somebody makes her believe she is no dabbu u can be sure of mahesh coming and brainwashing her again, making her lose her confidence.......

but i guess post audition its a new jiya, confident of herself......though still unaware of her popularity among guys.......and she will not lose her guy due to pressure from other guys...........oh god!! once again so many guys 😆 😆
chat_222 thumbnail
I guess jiya gets better men in her life to substitute for her wierdo father. 😉
PPRRII thumbnail
😆 😆
u guys r too funny
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thts rite but i feel she only looks good with appu i wish them to be real life parteners imagine guys how would they look together in some reality show like NB4 im sure they;ll rock together especailly when the 2 are great dancers 😃 ......
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yeah they r good dancers and got a veryy sweet chemistry........onscreen atleast they will surely be together......but another guy factor coming this week only......pata nahin, if we will find a new improved naresh version out here too or some new hunk????? 😕 😕
andriya thumbnail
It's nice,now Jiiya is not dabbu,she's a very talened dance!!!!! 😛
Everybody wat her,because of her dance,or because she is the mystery girl of Apu!!!!!!!!!!
Apu is only the perfect man for her!!!!!!!!! 😳
HEYYY WOT HAPPENED TO JJR FORUM DO SOMETHING TO RENEW THIS FORUM PLZZZZZ GUYSS DO SOMETHING.HIRA
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey hira,
dont panic dear........i know it looks and feels a bit different but this will be our new home for JJR lovers.......everything is same.....u will get all updates and contests and games, just the name of the forum is different........and dont worry with our love and patience we will also get this place rocking...........do participate in teh contests and activities!! 😃