Karan Singh Grover Hosting Aaja Nach Ke D

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Karan Singh Grover Hosting Aaja Nach Ke Dikha

The nice and handsome television actor, who has earned a lot of fame for his wonderful performance in the famous serial Dill Mill Gaye, Karan Singh Grover is all set to don the role of an anchor for the first time in his career. The sources from the industry have informed that Karan will be hosting the upcoming dance reality show named Aaja Nach Ke Dikha in Star One, very soon and a number of celebrities from the industry will be participating and dancing in the show.

According to one of the highly placed sources from the production house of the show, "Karan is finalized as the anchor and Shilpa Anand, Shweta Gulati and Mona Singh have been approached for Star One's new reality show, Aaja Nach Ke Dikha". However, the actress Mona Singh informed that though the producers of the show approached her, she could not accept the offer. Mona said, "Well I was approached but it did not work out since I had date problems".

While talking about the format of the show, another source said, "There are 7 guys and 7 girls of which some of them who have been approached are Gaurav Chopra, Mouni Roy, Amit Tondon, Ali Asgar and Manini De but I cant say anything about the concept right now". The source added that though the date for telecasting the show has not been decided yet, the producers are discussing with the channel authorities to get the premium time slot for the show. So, it seems that another celebrity dance reality show is coming soon for the Indian TV viewers and the viewers would definitely like to see something different this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 😃
akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
isnt it zara nachke dikha??
..Mira.. thumbnail
^^ yeah thats what i thought too!
but thanx for posting!
^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess it has posted b4 coz i donno but i read it b4 😛