ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends

Everyone in life has a dream, dreams which give us a purpose to live. Lets share our dreams with each other, what we want to be, what we expect from our life.

First posting from my side. I want to be a successful Architect , win the Aga khan award of Architecture some day. Or Noble prize in the field of Architecture (agar mujhe koi hasta hua dikhaa naa ......)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail

great idea, Ritu! ๐Ÿ‘  I am positive that you will fulfill your aspirations! 

My dream is to become a successful doctor (an Emergency Room doc or Neurologist) and to help people who are suffering.  I also would love to become a famous author one day (preferably for children's books).

Pindai thumbnail

Those are wonderful dreams and with hard work and dedication I'm sure they will come true sooner than you think!

I have a dream (actually its more of a goal) as well, mine is to finish university as fast as I can๐Ÿค“(w/t too much stress๐Ÿ˜‰) and go on to Law School.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โญ๏ธOoh a dream I have right now is to get accepted for an internship..........my essay could get me selected and I'll be one step closer to my dream!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ritu i hope all ur dreams come true as soon as possible.

Well my dream is to be a successful engineer and get into very good college to do my M.Tech.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RITU , YOUR DREANS WOULD COME TRUE ONE DAY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A JOURNALIST AND A SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR AND A POET ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

mine is to complete my masters in mass communication, than i want to do a filmmaking course its my biggest dream i hope it's fulfilled.

nandiinii thumbnail
i hope that all my friends here win success!!btw, i wanna become a commercial pilot and im also studying 4 it....when i become i promise u give u all a free ticket 2 travel 2 london๐Ÿ˜‰
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My dream is to become a Pediatrician ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope everyone's dreams in here will come true