Can a broken heart truly be mended?

Nishani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Referring to the question of my subject, what do you guys reckon? Can we ever truly recover from a broken heart!

It has happened to me quite a few times and I thought I will perish into oblivion and thought I would never be the same again. But thanks to a good support system from family and friends, I did manage to recover.

Although you are not fully healed emotionally (cos it takes a lot to mend a broken heart), I think that life can go on with time and effort!

(",)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
interesting question...i think it takes lots and lots of time to get over a thing, but there are some scars left for life...it can't be healed totally...this is my personal expereince. you tend to move on with life and accept the reality, but somewhere deep there are some scars left... but again it also depends upon how much deep and intense relashionship was...probably its very easy to get over infactuation.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Interesting!!! Well Nish di I think it takes time to do that and also depends on people's nature. Some can come out of and some cannot also depends on how truly and depth the love was.
ME_T thumbnail
it cna be mended all in good time
Princess thumbnail
It can, but a lot of time and patients will be needed. Also it depend on the deepness of the relationship. Just my thoughts.
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
it can b but scars do remain....
deepti4u thumbnail
it has happened to me...but it takes time to heal...i realised dat i can do beta...
Misty thumbnail
It takes time to get over and you do get over but you cannot forget them, they always remain as part of you.
deepey thumbnail
time heals all wounds...

broken heart can be mended Edited by deepey - 18 years ago
crazyfats thumbnail
Well said Deepey, Time is the ultimate healer. There is no wound that time cannot heal. And yes, broken hearts can be mended...and if a person is determined, it can be done soon. After all, not all people in this world are bad.