It's only Kyunki-----Achint Kaur

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

It's only Kyunki… and nothing else: Achint Kaur

Achint Kaur is the newest attraction for the fantasy based tele-series Raajkumar Aaryyan. She will be seen as a witch, Chudail, who does black magic on kids to retain her beauty (of course if the make-up leaves anything like that on her).

As she admires Aaryyan's magnificence in her magical mirror, she desires to be his princess. To become his beautiful princess, Chudail has to perform witchcraft on ten innocent children.

After reaching her castle, Aaryyan tries to fight against her magical powers but she overpowers him and makes him drink a potion which transforms him into her slave.

Story of the magic world apart, here, the very real and very normal Achint shares few moments with us talking about her new look and serial…

Q. What is Raajkumar Aaryyan all about?
A. What Raajkumar Aaryyan is all about will be difficult to say but it's a complete weekly show and I am doing a toy in it, it's a cameo and it's basically a comic fiction.

Q. How is it to play a character of "Chudail"?
A. I play a witch who does black magic on kids to retain her beauty! It's fun to essay such roles on screen. It's basically all about how she tries to kidnap the kids and how Aaryyan comes in for rescue.

Q. What about the serial and the character attracted you most?
A. It attracted me in the sense that firstly I like doing different stuffs. When I heard the whole thing, I know the program, the whole unit is very good and I like doing things which is little different. It's not a story behind the cameo. It was actually a mental breezier for me.

Q. What special preparations did you have to make for this role?
A. No such special preparations. As far as the looks are concerned, the creative and all decided it and they showed it to me and then we sat with the make-ups and they had their ideas and I gave mine.

We put everything together and created a look.

As far as the direction part of it goes, the character is a fictional one, the way people believe and it's a little louder than your normal contemporary stuff and my director guided me through the graph.

Q. Was it hard to play a character of a witch?
A. No. I have done it earlier also. It is always hard to play something new. Not exactly like this but I have done stuffs like this. Supernatural and all those things I have done earlier also. It is as difficult as playing anything new.

Q. How much excited are you working in this serial?
A. I was very excited and I had fun while doing the show. It was a party time all around.

Q. How did the role come to you? Were you the first choice?
A. The creative people called me and I liked the idea and likewise I did it. I don't know whether I am the first choice or not and I guess only they will be able to comment about it.

Q. What about films, aren't you doing any film?
A. No. I am not doing any film right now. Whatever has come along were not so great and very honestly, I have really not pushed myself go around looking for something all those sorts.

Q. Your future projects…
A. No other projects. Right now it's only Kyunki… and nothing else. -Sabir Rahman

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=20909

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susmithamanav thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
she is one great actress, frankly i find her wasted in ksbkbt. hope she gets roles that laud her skills.