Update of june 19!! KDMHMD

srkfanno1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

- lailt asks prem to leave.. 
 - at frist prem denies to go, but his father puts the water from the mandir on his head and says prem is dead for me.. (i am not really sure about this scene)
 - prem says he is just leaving the house because of his dad is saying not for heer... 
 - prem goes to his mom to be with bauji at all times and don't be mad at him.
 - prem hugs everyone preet, harman and veera
 - prem looks at heer and then walks out by holding her hand and meher joins with them.. 
 - gayatri keeps on saying to lalit stop prem, but he walk out..
 - preet hugs gayatri (all three children hugs her) preet says "mein apko wapis le aounga bhai aur woh bhi puree saman ke saath, mein woh lakshman nahi jo bhai ke saath banwas pe jaoun mein woh lakshman hoon jo bhai ko banwaas se wapis laounga...
 - through out all this scens DJ looks at them and keeps on smiling.. (evil smile)
- everyone at the mandir doing puja, when lalit comes gayatri gives the puja thali and leaaves as preet from behind watches this..
 - kulraj comes and meets with everyone and asks aout prem to lalit, he says i don't kow who is prem ..
 - prem brings heer and meheer to this house (not sure) and says this is the best i can do, meher says its very nice and goes to see soemthing where as heer standing there keeps on looking at prem and same with him.
 - heer holidng the sai baba picture and then places it on the wall and folds her hand in front of the picture and pray, prem joins and later meher joins....
 - meher leaves and then heer and prem looks at one another and then heer leaves.
- heer doing cleaning and prem comes and looks at her (eye lockign)  prem was all wet.
 - heer steps down from the ladder and then prem walks to her and she goes to the wall prem lifts his hand up, heer thinks he is going to touch him but at her behind was the towel and so he takes that and says, "bahar kahan rkaha hai khalo, prem starts to walk out heer syas, tum kahan ja rhae hoo, prem se bohat raat hogaie hai sojaou, heer says par bahar bohat tez barish ho rahi hai.." prem turns and looks at heer and goes out... * backgroup music, ek ajnabee plays*
 - prem sittign int he rain outside and heer keeps lookign at him through the window and the same music plays at the back and then prem ssees heer standing at the window and the song continuess....
 - Prashand says to Dj that his mad brother cound't get marreid to heer if this marraige does not take place " to mai app ke bare mein sab ko batadonga.."
 - episode ends on DJ shocked face..

**** prem and heeer scenes are great the way he walked out holding heers hand and also the wet scene.. harshad rocked in todays episode, and preet as well.** heer looked very nice..

i rate this episode 9/10.. great watch it people..

Edited by srkfanno1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow kul.. thanx 4 da update.. 😊
srkfanno1 thumbnail
thank you .. its my first time updating.. i am not sure if i can, but i did.. anyways thank you so much for the response..
hope you all like it.. and sorry for any mistakes.
-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.... 😊
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankss a lot..awww it's soo sad 😭 😳...chosweettt!!!!!!!! 😃 😳
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PH Scenes!!....Raiinie just faintedd!!

Raks,N!! Where art thou../???
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thank you sooooooo much

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update. Thanks alot.
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the lovely update.
This is a must watch.
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx.2day epi was wow 👏 👏 I mean I cannot describe in words,just love it eps.premeer part.Poor prem I feel like crying 😭 😭 😭 ven his stupid father said him 2 get lost,just wanna kill that old man.even stupid heer she is acting like dumd infornt of prem.I just hope know atleast 4 2 week der shd b no tension btw premeer n heer shd take care of prem 😊