18/6/08Written &Video Update:Prem was fab

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/972507

Wowwww. To days epi was just wowwwwww!! Ok I was wrong in my prediction that lallu will stop the wedding…that Buddha is good for nothing..i think we all shud go and give one tapli on his bald head…but I am SOOOOOO proud of ash…at least somebody has self respect in that house…GO ASH!!!!

Epi starts with ash screaming prem to STOP!!! She walks up to him and asks him if she is doll that he will just  sit with and marry. She cannot marry someone who cannot love her…she deserves better. Ballu walks to her and tells to reconsider and forget everything. Ash tells him that that cant forget that rpem cannot love her…then lallu starts and tells ash that he will give guarantee that prem will be faithful to her always (and how exaclt willl you keep track of prem faithfullness...will u shift with them n their bedroom permanently??) and tells prem to tell her the same..prem  tells lallu that he cannot promise anything. The reason he will sit at the mandap is cuz lallu is telling him but he cannot promise that will love ash.. he tells lallu that ash has a right o know that the person she is marrying will not love her and cannot give his heart to her cuz he doesn't have his heart anymore…he has no control over his fellings. He adds that he can ruin his life but he has not right to ruin someone elses life. Ash tells him that she cannot marry a stone

Then its time for dj to start her natak. She tells lallu that this ws his plan and starts insulting him. She asts as she and her daughter are really humiliated and betrayed. She pulls prema nd drags him to lalu and asks if this is the sone he was so proud of and then pushes prem back.she then takes his sehra and ers it apart and curses lallut hat he will cry for his son the ay she cried for her daughter. (i have 2 words for u....shut up)

Now she goes upstairs and drags heer down slapping her and hitting. She calls horrible names and keeps hitting her and telling her that she ruined 2 families ..all this while prem looks agry and about kill dj(she is hitting this girl mercilesly and nobody has the guts to stop her!!!)…she finally hits heer final time and tries to push her out when heer falls in prems arms. Prem catches her and tells DJ to STOPPPP. He tells dj that enuf is enuf and how dare she hit heer. He tell everyone that from now on if anyone raises their eyes towards heer..he will remove their eyeballs. He then tells djt that heer never came betweenhim and his family and the hw dare she hit heer and dares dj to hit heer again. He tells her that heer is not alone in this world and he is with her and from now if anyone tells heer anything he will burn the worlf…he  tells heer that if anyone insuslts her they insult him,cuz heer and prem are the same: heer prem ka prateek hai and prem is in heer. They both hug and and he holds in the most romantic way.

But all good things come to an end…lallu comes and break them apart and takes prem and tells him to get out of the house. Prem says :bauji and lallu tells him that he has lost his right o call him bauji and he is dead to him and viced versa. He tells prem that he saw himself in him and prem ruined that..he was his adrash, hope and today ruined everything. he tells prem that he(lallu)never forceed any reln on him and prem told him that his chouce will be prems choise...he goes to ash and tells premthat ash is his choice(something is seriously wrong with ur choice!!!)He asks prem if he didn't think b4 doing anything and prem replies that he didn't think. He only loved. Lallu tries to throws prem out when gay3 stops him and begs him not to do so…lallu tell her to leave as well and asks her to chose between hubby and son and if she choses son she will have to wipe her sindoor and leave the house

End

Guys..todays epi was 15/10…it was brilliant…prem stole the show…he was excellent and amaxing and….oh I can go on and on….

Now tom I hope either heer or meher say something to lalu about their identity …what I don't want heer to do is try and convinve prem to marry ash to make lallu happy..buddhas happiness is the last thing these 2 shud be thinking about

and yeah BTW harmans expression was the same throughout the show whether something good, bad or ugly was happening!!!

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much i just loved prem 2day
hope heer doesnt marry manmeet 2morow varna saar kiya karaya paane me 😕
wow shruti i am the first to thank u indeed an incredible update and cant wait to see prem specially in the second part where he tells dj not to hit heer wow i think in its own way it was so romantic 😳
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2days epi was god have no words the epi was to good but i hope this romanatic does not come to end soon. 😳
HarshadsAngel thumbnail
lol hahahaha i soo agree wid u on d harman thingee... lol they kept on using
the same shot of his in the entire show.....i think while editing the thing they
dint have any footage of his and kept using the same piece.....it was really
funny lol.....

as for my prem he was a jannu simply amazing his acting was to good to
explain......

as for the dialogue writers lol u ppl r doing an amazing job but dont u guys
think dat Prem keeps on saying the aag thing too often poor guy yaar kya
kya jalaoogey ussay lol.......agar kisi ko jalana hi hai toh uss daljeet ko jalade
lol.........
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwww...Go Prem..good he learnt something from Preet.....so happy now!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😳 Thankss Shruti!!!!!! 👏
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx so much!!
i loved prem 2day 😳 👏
thanx a lot....keep postin updates 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼 i can't wait 2 watch tomorrow's episode 😳 eventually somethin gud will happen....i hope 😉 😉
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ooops cursing myself for reading the update....but just had no patience  till the evening to know what happened!!😊

Thansk for the doing sucha  fab job.......👏

Appreciate your Time & effort!!

Merci!

~N~

Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow thanks a lot for the update..... Great episode....Can't wait to watch it....
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the epi was just fab.... 😆