June 16 written update

mayenee_rs thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi! Guys,

Now I can't wait more I m dying to give updates for this show. But before stating I want request to developing team If I make any mistake regarding rules of India Forum then just tell me once, I promise I won't repeat my mistake in future.

16th June

Episode starts with Nilu and Rohit are talking about their relationship. Just then Sonu wakes up, she goes to Nilu and Rohit and ask them to sleep with her. They all go for bed Nilu and Rohit both try to make Sonu sleepy (sehlate hue). Suddenly Rohit's hand goes over Nilu's hand they have a eye to eye scene then Rohit removes his hand from Nilu's hand. After some time when Rohit and Sonu are sleeping Nilu wakes from bed and goes to sleep on floor.

Next morning Nilu and Alka are doing Tulsi pooja. Alka gives her good wishes and blessing for newly married life and tells her that today is ur pehli rasoi. Sonu comes to Nilu and asks her why don't u wear sari like others mother. Nilu smiles and agrees to wear sari.

Nilu goes in her (and Rohit's) room. She puts all the things of Rohit (to get ready for office) on the bed. She is about to turn and Rohit comes to her front they both shy and smile. Rohit asks her about his watch. Nilu gives him his watch and tells him that today is her pehli rasoi so please don't go without eating and goes out from the room.

Nilu is sitting in Sonu's room thinking about the scene just happened between her and Rohit. Sonu comes to her with many saris and jewellery and tells her that Alka chachi have gave all these things for u. Sonu selects a blue sari for Nilu. Nilu wears that sari and looking very beautiful. Just then Rohit comes to the room and watch at Nilu with surprise and smile. Sonu asks Rohit that Choti Maa is looking very beautiful na, Rohit smiles and agrees with her. Nilu gets shy and rush out of room by saying Alka bhabhi kitchen mein intezaar kar rahi hongi. Rohit smiles.

In the kitchen Alka is happy to see Nilu in sari. Mummy ji comes to kitchen and gives Nilu bangles as Neg for her pehli rasoi. After some time Mummyji goes out of kitchen. Alka says sorry to Nilu that she has nothing to give her as Neg. Nilu smiles and says that bhabhi u have already given me ur chain as Neg in Muh Dikhai Rasam that enough for me. Alka gives her blessings. Chatura hears all this conversation outside the kitchen and feel jealous of Nilu.

She makes a plan. She goes to Mimoh and gives her a pendant as a gift. Mimoh likes it very much and decide to wear it. Mimoh remembrs that she have no chain for this pendant. Chatura advise her to ask her mom for the chain which Salil have been brought up for her from abroad.

At dining table Mummyji, Papaji, Rohit are sitting. Nilu and Alka serving them food. First Nilu serve kheer to Papaji. He likes kheer very much and gives a Neg to Nilu. He asks Rohit also to give a Neg to Nilu. Rohit says he has nothing for Neg then Papaji gives him a ring to give her. Chatura toh jal kar rakh ho jaati hai who ring dekh kar. Salil comes to dining table Rohit ask Salil to sit with him but he refuse and sit near Chtura. Nilu goes to serve him kheer. Chatura anpi chaturai (Cleverness) dikhati hai aur Nilu ke haath ki kheer Salil ke upper girva deti hai.

-----------------------Episode  Ends---------------------

Very soon I'll post a short recap of the story from starting to Nilu Rohit's marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yourmitt thumbnail
Thank you very much. I shall wait for the recap.
laddoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well done! Many thanks and I look forward to your great effort in future as well.
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku....really appraciate it n waiting for the update take care
prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks  a lot..i am waiting for more updates  from u..please post them soon with Neelanjana in the subject line..
once again thanks a lot and appreciate ur efforts !
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for the update we are sooo behind in uk i didnt even know nilu and rohit got maried i really hate chatura