Written Update June 14: Grand Finale

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Salaam Namaste dosto.πŸ˜ƒ  Below is the Update for the Grand Finale in Indore.

Performance by Mauli and Sharad to Welcome.  Sharad says after 14 weeks we have come down from 12 to 3 families.

Sharad and Mauli welcome the judges.  Tanisha is also present with the family.  Judges are asked their feelings.

Ajay:  We all became friends and built a relationship with each family.  It was not pleasant eliminating families but they have all built a relaitonship.
Tanuja: Relationships were made which will be missed.
Kajol:  We had a great time on the show and got to know all thiese wonderful families.

Some clips of the show are shown.

There is performance by kids of the 3 families:  Race:  Allah Duhayi hai.

Then the three family couples perform to Ek Paal yeh zindgi hai.  After this all the families together perform Aa dekhe Zara kismei hai kitna dum.

Sharad announces that the results from the North Zone are in.  According to the voting from this zone the family rankings is:

No.1   Saxena Family
No. 2  Bhalke Family
No.3   Roy Family

Then there are performances by some of the eliminated families, namely:  The Ubale Family, Patel Family and Kohli Family.πŸ‘πŸ‘

In between they keep showing "duplicate" of Ajay Devgan, Kajol and Tanujaji on the set.  Of course its not their duplicate but they themselves and its announced this has happened the first time on any show.πŸ˜†

There are performances by the 3 families.  First the Roy Family perform to Aage bhi yeh shor.  Before the performance they show an introduction by the family members and clips are shown of their previous performances.

Next is Saxena Family.  There is an introduction and clips of previous performances are shown.  They perform to Dard e Disco.

Third to perform are the Bhalke Family to Mauja hi Mauja. 

Sharad asks the judges who they think will win and which family is the best.

Ajay says they are all kamal ka family.  They have reached this far and they all are superb.  He is anxious to know the results nowπŸ˜†
Kajol says they are:  Superb, Fantastic, Amazing!
Tanuja says the judges have given their judgement now it depends on the votes and that all 3 families are outstanding.
Tanisha says they are all top class familiesπŸ‘πŸ‘

Now the votes from the Central Zone are announced:

1.  Bhalke Family    2.  Roy Family        3.  Saxena Family

Now they show some video of a movie they made which is called Bholay (after Sholay)πŸ˜†

Now we have 3 stars from the movie Haale Dil, Amita Pathak, Nikul Mehta and Adhyayan and they perform an item.

They now announce awards in 5 catagories:

1.  BEST DADA:        Mr. Balakrishnan Bhalke

2.  BEST DAADI:      Mrs. Shanti Saxena

3.  BEST PAPA:         Mr.  Jackie Roy

4.  BEST MOMMY:  Mrs.  Puja Kohli

5.  BEST CHILD:       Little Shivantika Saxena.  Shivantika says it would not have been possible without her brother Rujan..... aaw. πŸ‘ Rujan comes on stage.

Now the East and South zone votes are announced together:

1.  Roy Family              2.  Saxena Family          3.  Bhalke Family

The judges have been given sealed envelopes with the results and they are called on stage.

Tanuja is asked to announce the Second Runner Up:  They are the Saxena Family:  Votes:  4,97,214πŸ‘

Kajol gives Votes of the First Runner up which is:  5,26,304

Ajay says the Winner Family get 5,37,109 votes.

So Sharad says then there is only a difference of about 11.000 votes between the winning family and the 1st runner up.

Ajay announces the Family that Won the Title are the Roy Family.πŸ‘

So the Bhalke Family are the 1st Runner Up.πŸ‘

The Maxwell N.Y. Life Gift Hamper for the Best Planned performance goes to of course the Roy Family.  They get a cheque for 50 Lakh Rupees.  Jackie Roy is quite emotional and the Bhalke and Saxena Families congratulate the Roy family.

So this brings us to an end of the Rock&Roll show friends.  It was a really enjoyable experience being on this Section and becoming part of our own family here.😳    Will be back if there is ever a 2nd series of the show.  So long friends.πŸ˜›

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks a lot Minali for a wonderful update. I know we had formed a small family here and I get to know wondefrul ppl like you, nidhi, huzi, shruti, tangina, ash and so many others. I hate tthe thought that this show ends. But what begins always ends.
But we have another show and that is a relief.
Thanks for providing all those wonderful updates and always being so nice to me.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks so much for the update! I'm glad the Roy family won, they deserved it
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot minali...your updates were really great to read and i am not going to miss them as i get to read them in EBSE so thats good news...i am so glad that roy family won as i have routing for them from the beginning..i had predicted this as the results...maybe should have betted would have won tons πŸ‘
mojo_rocks thumbnail
Why does a Bengali win everytime???????
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha my favourite part of the show was "Eh Eifel Tower" hahahahahah
amansk67 thumbnail

awh, it seems like a festival came to an end.

but anyways, i really enjoyed the movie clip Bholay in which the very cute n funny moments of sharad n mauli were shown.

i will miss sharad n mauli a lot.

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da update ..... so da oy family wins n da show cum 2 an end.

kothra thumbnail

Minali..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks alot for a wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ..

I was quite shocked with the results..i thought i would be saxena..but it was all abt votes...all the best to Roy Family

All three families were the best..n worked hard till grand finale...

Hope to see Saxena, Bhalke n Roy again n again...

Even though the show has ended and as raksha said we have formed a family too..Priya..raksha..Minali..Nidhi..arsh..Priyanka..Minali Jr n all others..had a wonderful time with u guyzπŸ˜ƒ

kabhi_21 thumbnail
woooow thts too much of work and you are such a sweetheart to do a great update on finale πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘