written update june 13

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Welcome all ... hindustan ko hello, bharat ko salam aur india ko namaste .. today is the last episode of Rock and Roll family .. the grand finale is tomorrow.. 3 peedhiyan .. naache saath .. rahe saath ...😊... today the show is on a grand scale ..in indore, mp ..  in open with very large audience ....

show starts with mauli dancing on the item number - yeh toh bata dekhata hai tu kya .. sharad is in very poetic mood ... the judges are here with their families ... tanisha is here too  .. the judges are all praises for the families ... 

the Roy family from Kolkatta start the proceedings ... they perform on tere ishq ki deewangi ... good one.. πŸ‘ sharad is really poetic today ..
Tanuja - it was good but felt you were nervous
Tanisha - i think supradeep was not nervous at all
Kajol- it was entertaining.. i liked it
Ajay - it was good...
Audience - they like it too .. πŸ‘
Jackie da says we were nervous performing in front of such a big audience.. Mrs. Roy says she will miss Saxena and Bhalke family dada-dai...

Sharad says I will ask one question to all families.. if not you then who will win ?? they avoid the answer... πŸ˜‰

~Break~

Next up come the locals ... Bhalke family from Indore .. the dada dadi do yeh zameen ruk jaye by adnan sami... then the rest do chamma chamma ...

Ajay - if i say anything against them they will kill me.. was very nice last time.. better this time.. looks like you were very confident today in fornt of home crowd ..
Kajol - Bhalke... Bhalke..
Tanuja - you all did great as a family sp dadiji
Tanisha - i agree with mumma .. today the energy was different ..

Bhalkes thanks Mumbai and Zee for the hospitality.. they ask them too who they think will win ... he says indore mein aa ke roy-saxena mat karo ... πŸ˜‰ he says only bhalke - this side or that .. 😊

~Break~

Last come the Rock Star Saxena family from Jaipur ... they do the Dil na liya dil na diya krom Kkrish ... The audience enjoyed it a lot ...

Tanisha - watch out Hritik .. here comes Rizan
Kajol - you are really a rock star family ..
Ajay -very good performance
Tanuja - very good.. excellent.. better than last time we saw you

Mr. Saxena thanks Indore and everyone for the support... he says that the one thing that I didnt think would happen was that he lost at least 15 kgs... He says that I want to stay in Indore so I think Bhalke will win but Roy family is also good .. πŸ˜†

~Break~

Next up the kids will be performing ..

First up comes Prashat from Bhalke family from Indore ... he does the number .. yeh dooriyan (sorry didnt know the song ..) he is good as usual... he welcomes the judges to Indore .. 😊

Next comes Supradeep from Roy family ... he performs on Crazy 4.. he is so cute... he gets a once more.. this time even Tanisha joins him in .. πŸ‘ Ajay had not seen him earlier and says he was amazing

Lastly comes Shivi and Ruzhan from Saxena family ... they do mukala mukabala .. the kids are great .. πŸ‘ they are so professional .. πŸ‘

They call all the kids on stage.. they ask the judges who they think who was best ...
Ajay says next time we sould chuck the families and take only kids
Kajol - Superb, Fantastic, Amazing.. I dont have words in hindi .. english words are over.. dont know how to express...
Tanuja - there cannot be judgement with these 3 ... it is a natural inborn talent and it should be encouraged ...

Next we will see mummy-papa ka kamal .. today they are going to give away awards for best dada, best dadi, best mummy, best papa and best kids..

First to perform are the mummy-papa of saxena family .. they perform on raat ka naasha abhi .. their performance is more like a ballet .. very romantic.. 😳 

Next come the Bhalke family couple ... they dance to kaante nahi katate from Mr. India ..

Lastly come the Roy family mummy-papa ... they dance on the song.. roop tera mastana from Aaradhna ... such a romantic song .. 😳 their performance was quite funny .. πŸ˜† 

They call all the couples on stage.. they ask the judges who they think was the best ..

Ajay - these were repeated performance and like last time I liked Bhalke
Kajol - I liked Saxena best ..
Tanuja - all 3 were very smooth and its difficult for me to say who is best ..

Bhalke thinks they will win.. Saxena thinks bhalke should win.. Roy says Saxena should win ..

Max NY Life Insurance is giving a prize for best planned performance .. Ajay says todays best performance was by the kids so divide the prize to all kids .. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the 3 finalist familis are called on stage .. and also the judges .. its just a prelude to the grand final tomorrow.. so don't forget to watch the finale tomorrow...

Thats it from me .. this is Ash .. sigining off... I hope you guys were not bored with my updates ... and sorry for any mistakes... see you again soon .. till then  .. LETSssss ROCK AND ROLL ... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi girl thumbnail
I am so nervous also I am wondering who is going to win this rock and roll family. I like all of them. Ajay is right they should get rid of the family and keep only the kids for performance.
jhalak04 thumbnail
Saxena family should win!! they all dance good and better than bhalke and roy.. also that saxena family is more consistent than the others...soo ALL the best SAXENA family!!~~~ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
ramas thumbnail
Thanks ash for wonderful detail update. will miss your updates now on thsi forum. I am sad to think will miss you. Thanks for all the wonderful updates. πŸ€— and for giving so much laughter in MOTW.
twin_sisters thumbnail

Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago
twin_sisters thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

Thanks ash for wonderful detail update. will miss your updates now on thsi forum. I am sad to think will miss you. Thanks for all the wonderful updates. πŸ€— and for giving so much laughter in MOTW.

hey raksha .. dont worry .. will be back to writing updates pretty soon ... am sure ... πŸ€—just taking a break .. 😊  

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx a lot 4 da update