MICHI romance is missing the MICHI Fire.

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The hug... the kiss.. even holding each other in arms.... nothing is burning sensational MICHI romance anymore... The fire is sooooooooooo missing this time.. what happened???? The NEW creatives have never been in love before??? Anil V. Kumar must come back to relight the fire...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mayb it was a loose hug! but michi r always on FIRE!!! best most romantic couple evrrrr!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

michi/shachi evr!!!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anil V Kumar is not solely responsible for Michi magic. Their magic continued after he left the show. I feel maybe the PA track has depleted the actor's enthusiasm for the show. Given better script they can once again be the best that they are capable of.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
agree that the hug was very normal..but why do people fail to see how my gal was blushing๐Ÿ˜ณher smile..

My gal was clearly in her elements..Igive full marks to my gal๐Ÿ˜Žfor the way she felt shy beforeMilind.๐Ÿ˜†...she was just mind blowing to me..her expressions were
excellent๐Ÿ‘

The guy ..only an episode back..got freedom from PA na!!!!!!...so he's on way of recovery...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so..coming weeks..we hope to get the original hugs๐Ÿ˜•

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Anil V Kumar is not solely responsible for Michi magic. Their magic continued after he left the show. I feel maybe the PA track has depleted the actor's enthusiasm for the show. Given better script they can once again be the best that they are capable of.

yeah !I think so
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Panchi was really good, for sure!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krangara

Panchi was really good, for sure!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah!!!!!!!!My gal emoted well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
neharahul thumbnail
I don't think so!!! You don;t need to hug tightly to show the fire!!! They were definately on fire. They were soft, passionate and sexy in yest. episode. I loved it!!!
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›wish that Kumar is back......
-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Yesterday Michi scene was ozzing with chemistry inspite of the loose hugs.๐Ÿ˜ณ Shabbo with his husky voice and Panchi with her blushing gave a spectacular performance.

JC: I love ur avi, I keep looking at it nonstop instead of reading what u have written in ur post...๐Ÿ˜† Its too distracting....That was my fav scene from the SPA.๐Ÿ˜ณ