Date with Amit Verma

karan772 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dinner with you?
Have you always thought Vish was hot? Here's your chance to tell him in person

Amit Verma, a pucca Mumbai guy, spent his early childhood in Shivaji Park. He studied at Don Bosco, and after finishing school, his family moved to Andheri, where Amit studies Arts at Mithibai college.

His first brush with fame was when Amit started getting a lot of offers for doing ads. Close-up and Airtel ads with Shah Rukh Khan are recalled as the most memorable ads he's done. Khichdi was the first serial Amit did, where he played the lovable Raju.

Amit is also in the new avtaar of Khichdi - Instant Khichdi - and Hotel Kingston on Star One. In the latter, Amit plays the central character of Vish. He feels Vish is quite similar to himself in real life.

Birthday/ Zodiac sign: October 6/ Libra

Favorite show on telly: Friends

TV or films: Both

Three words that describe you: Cool, intelligent and sensitive

Favorite romantic getaway: Holiday in Goa

Sexiest women on television: Shweta Salve

Favorite co-star: All of them

Last time you traveled by public transport: Four years ago, I was delayed for a shoot. So took a train from Andheri to Mahalaxmi (Famous Studios)

Biggest fan: 16 year old girl from Dubai, who kept calling me, and one day she surprised me by actually landing up in Mumbai just to meet me. She made this trip after saving loads of her pocket money.

Morning or Night person: Night, definitely!

If not an actor you would be: Cricketer

Three things, which you would never leave home without: Parents & Lord's blessings, cellphone, and wallet

Favorite bedroom line: What's next?

Worst pick-up line you ever heard: Many girls come up to me and say the 'usual stuff' like, "You act really well, can I have your cell number?"

Five years from now you will be: Better actor, looker and, above all, a better human being

Please visit http://www.indya.com/news/stardate8.html for details!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan772 thumbnail
Ur welcome Koel, ur chances of having a date will be greatly increased if mention the names of some of your friends. I like Amit but being a boy I am not really keen on meeting him. But I would be glad if they start a Date with Sonal contest!! 😉
minxx thumbnail
you can see the pics of the date here
http://www.indya.com/stardate/stardate8_amitvarma.html
also you can see the video on a show called "saas bahu aur sajish" on star news saturday and sunday at 2;30 afternoon(i think not100% confirmed)
web_mazaa thumbnail

hey...I want to meet Vish...errr...Amit Verma...! Could anyone tell me how?
you can mail me at
[email protected]
-Raj

Edited by apple14 - 18 years ago
apple14 thumbnail
Hi Raj....and all newbies it's not such a good idea to post your e-mail id for public display on the forum.
Not that it's against the rules, but just a friendly word of advice!

You can ask ppl to pm you for any info!

Regards,
ssneh thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi all
its been long to hav seen av wid sonal .hey they jst compliment each other so mush.i luv them.indeed said by sujeet veer-zaara.
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sneh welcome 😛

They make a gr8 pair yaar we all accept that 😳
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaah, we all accept that
btw hi sneh 😃
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2