RATNA SINHA LACKS SELF CONTROL

lovelyswaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

๐Ÿ˜•she is moving with so much haste  turning the whole thing into mockery.

Haste never brings success / too many cooks spoil the broth--too many changes,too much info on the story spoils the mood of the veiwers.

The scenes of payal was cut Short ๐Ÿ˜•& swayam's gorgeous long haired sexy looks was cut short ๐Ÿ˜•. She gave away the whole story killing the suspense & enthusiasm๐Ÿ˜•..She is not giving time for the story to shape up. I don't like her style of marketing.

India forum is empty, noone is coming for discussion because they don't want to know the story way ahead of time.

Astha chaudhary gives too much unnecessary information to anima which is related to the story that is not good.

Edited by lovelyswaan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

heya w888 its been agess i havent told d storyyyyy pluss i had been bsy wth ma xams so havent been much active also.............sooo dont point it out 2 me if u ahd any problems wth em u shdu Pm me and i guess its not alllowed 2 attack any membersss ...i guess ami u shdu clsoe dis topic sinec according 2 rules it nt alllwowed 2 attack any member in any form .....i m sry if i m rong saara and ami ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

and i thnk many wud agree wth me i have stop givng pre-hand storiess now.....its been ages i havent told anything last i must ahve told in march starting afetr dat i neva told any pre-hand storiesss so withotu knowing anything stop attacking any memberss i dun wanna b rude but if u further move on dis topic den i wud becum bti rude wth any member on dis forum fro d first time and if u any otehr probs do Pm me instead putting over here ๐Ÿ˜ก

luv ash

Edited by animateash - 15 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail
Please don't try to attack members...If you have a problem, try to pm the person and talk it out instead of creating a topic and talking about it like this..
Also, attacking members isn't even allowed in I-F..If there is a problem, it should be PMed...Not put out like this for everyone to see...

-Topic Closed-