*~* DOTW - Who’s helping Cherry *~*

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME  TO

1. Rate Maayka for last week? 5 being the highest - 0 being the lowest

2. Who do you think is helping Cherry?

3. What do you think Cherry will do know she is back in the house?

4. Do you think Durga will apologise to Soni?

5. What do you think will happend with SOni now? will she be back in the house? 

6. Rate Mahi's perfomance this week- From 0(Lowest) 4 ( Highest)???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

2.........Parmeet aka Gurpreet

3.......... Nothing

4.........Yeah..

5.........yeah..sure

6..............4/4 definitely she is superb actress ... Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Rate Maayka for last week? 5 being the highest - 0 being the lowest - 5

2. Who do you think is helping Cherry? i think it's soni & mahi's fake mom

3. What do you think Cherry will do know she is back in the house? make sure she stays in the house and not in jail

4. Do you think Durga will apologise to Soni? yeah she will, she realise her mistake and apologize

5. What do you think will happend with SOni now? will she be back in the house? i think she will, she will forgive durga and be back in the house and then cherry will try to harm soni

6. Rate Mahi's perfomance this week- From 0(Lowest) 4 ( Highest)??? 4 - she is a great actress

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago
Facility thumbnail
1 2.5
2 Soni's 'Mom'
3 Become an irritating nag bag
4 Not likely
5 Hopefully fall in love with Jeet
6 3.5
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

3.5 because Cherry's truth finally got revealed to the family.and even though the public doesn't know.. and she hasn't recieved her punishment.. atleast the family has accepted Soni. but the reason i gave it a 3.5 is because Cherry's truth hasn't really been revealed. lol .. soo its like half & half. and the mystery of who's helping Cherry is killing me. and it hasn't been focusing on anyone else but Soni..

i really think Mahi's so called mom is helping Cherry. but i've heard so many peoples comments.. and it feels like the creatives want us to think it is her.. but it isn't. lol but i think it is her..

i think Cherry will be aware of what the family will try to do .. like try to get evidence and what not .. but she will act all "innocent" while her sidekick does the evil work.

hasn't she already apologized? .. i know she has accepted her.. but i don't think Durga is thaaat nice where she'll forgive her.. or she might. lol who knows with Durga.

yea, she already is in the house.

well i haven't seen the episodes for myself.. but i think i'll give her a 3. lol i'd love to see her more with Shabd than anything else. but the fact that she was there for Soni was nice.

1.Rate Maayka for last week? 😳 mahis performance=5. 😳

2.Who do you think is helping Cherry? 😆 mumiji 😆.

3.What do you think Cherry will do know she is back in the house?😛 will i think cherry will try to conceal all the evidence.😛

4.Do you think Durga will apologise to Soni? 😊 yes durga will apologise soni for what she has done to her. 😊

5. What do you think will happend with SOni now? will she be back in the house? 😃 yes she will be back home and durga will bring her home 😃

6. Rate Mahi's perfomance this week- From 0(Lowest) 4 ( Highest)??? 😉 4/5 for mahi 😉.

😳my answers to all of ur questions.😳

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'll rate 4😛

I think Parmeet n fake-mom😡

She'll keep her eyes on Jeet's every single step

yup I already did😛

She's back to Khuranas.. I think Khuranas will take care of her very well now..😛

I'll rate it 4😳