Analysis for 10th june and future

ananya7736 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey people!!!

A rocking episode!!!(plz dont beat me up but i felt rather nice after seeing todays episode i.e if i forget the slaps my Harshu got from that selfish buddha😡 ðŸ˜¡)

Being optimistic and thinking abt the future this gives a clear picture of wht's gonna happen in the future. Come on people -- I am 99.99999999....% sure now Prem and Heer are gonna get married!!!

Now that the whole family knows the truth abt prem and Heer being in love I am sure the so dedicated brothers - Preet and Harman are not gonna sit and see prem get destroyed in love. Like Preet said today "Heer ki shaadi hogi to sirf aap ke saath" i am sure he will be upto something.

Apart from that we all now know that Vishaka is a positive character - so even if she is married to Prashant she might be able to stop Heer's wedding and bring out the truth..

Come on people be positive!!! Let DJ do any natak she wants to -- somebody or the other is going to help our  PH UNITE!!!!

What do you think??

Ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damn thumbnail
well
thanx to u i'll look at the brighter side of some very dark happening
I liked the Look on Daljeets face when she found out That Prem loves heer. SHE looked like a total looser! 😆 😆 Even after all the lies and efforts she couldnt get dumb daughter married to Prem. Watta a loosa.. Now tat all her plans r going straight to trash she is taking out her anger on Poor Heer. I seriously didnt feel bad for Prem he deserved it for putting his feet in two boats. I felt bad for Heer .. Poor gurl she awayz use to run away from Prem but he used to follow her. 😭 And now she got all the blame.. And why didnt people realize tat in the video Heer was unconsious.. People r nuts
ananya7736 thumbnail

Originally posted by: damn

well
thanx to u i'll look at the brighter side of some very dark happening

I am so glad that u will start to think positive!! Everybody is thinking all negative and it becomes more depressing to think then!!

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok then let's be optimistic.
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
We're not 100% positive that Vishaka's character is positive, those making the show can change their mind and make her evil 😳

But yea, Im also 100% sure Heer and Prem will get married! 😛