June 9th - Written & Video Update

wida thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

DJ thinks where is preet he always has a suprise..Ash comes and say he was preparing a suprise with Veera DJ says tum sudhar jao..Preet and Veera dance on Nagada Nagada..While they dance PH looks at eachother and do Do Pal plays prem walks to heer and touch her. Prem phones ring. Meher comes and dance DJ sees this and goes to dance and give her a look like go away. The man who is helping prem is in the party too..after preet and Veera dance..Ayaan from KIT and Aman from kdmh and Chotu from kggk with a girl dancing on mujhe shaadi karogii

Veera goes to manmeet and ask him why he is siiting there and that he should come and dance with them he looks at her and says it is OK.

Prem in the car with that men. Prem says how did you know he is at home? Hee says when all of them were outside of the house i saw him. ....they sho the dance again adn Prashant walks away

Prem and that men are in manmeets house and they see manmeet running from the stair like a crazy.

Meher is very sad because she sees gayatri and Lallu uncle dancing adn then Heer and Meher hugss.

Prem say to manmeet you has worn this clothes for your sangeet come we are going to your wifes home..Manmeet is like patnii patnii he says chalo patni ke ghar chalo..They get stuck in the traffic..

Meher says to Heer there is no one from our side. Lalit comes and says dont be sad we are here from your side adn goes with Meher to dance

Prem is very angry because of the traffic...and then they arrive. Everyone is shocked to see prem like that adn he has manmeet with his

Balwant says what are you doing..Prem says he is mad everyone shocked again. Prem says in a angry tone yeh pagal hai ane this was the true i wanted to show you all. This is manmeet adn the one who is here was Prashant. Lalit says yeh kya natak karaha hai tu..Prem shouts prashan bahar nikhal look at your mad brother Prem holds manmeets hand and he take it off. Manmeet says what are you doingg a while ago everything was ok and now. Prem says where is manmeet..The real manmeet is with Preeto

Manmeet says what is happeningg manmeet prashant..I am manmeet and i am not mad who is prashant Prem shouting again prashant bahar nekhal. Prashant again what is happning to you i think that you are not feeling well. Prem says i brought you hera you was manmeet. He says yes but i was here too i went outside to receive a phone and you said to me to act like a child adn i acted like achild adn inside you want to prove i am mad Prem says yeh jooth bola tuu h pick him by teh coller.

Manmeets mom very angry to lalit if you didnt want any relationship with us..what did you get with thiss i break this shaadi Dj says aap yeh rishta nahi tor sakti hai  my child life will be awful. Lalit very angry too Prem but prem still looking very angryy..

Prem was fantabolouse i love when he is angryπŸ˜†  Nothing special happened

Video - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/964658

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww fnkx fo d update... 😊 😊
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankuu 😊 😊
cute episode..
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u
ye kya ho rha hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks

as expected, the truth will not b out that fast...they will drag this and prem will fail in his attempts...and everyone will get angry on him, especially heer.... 😑
i just cant understand y cant heer trust prem once atleast all ekta's proganists r like tht they do wrong and later on cry for teh wrong done
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait till 2morrow any guesses what will happen
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
any guesses what will happen 2morrow
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.I hope something good happens today