Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AJ_ss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think the title is perfect because it's different, it's very catchy, and it sums up the show well.

i think one hour was a good time for it...for some cases like the boxer thing it was nice to have more episodes, but for most cases i think it makes it more crisp and smooth if it's not stretched over two episodes. and i think they did a good job mixing all the different aspects of it (science, action, personal stuff), though i wouldn't have minded more forensics details.
and mostly, because suspense drives me crazy, and just think if they started the case in one episode and didn't solve it till the next! I don't know how they play it in india, but in uk we'd have to wait a full week to find out the criminal.
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here Aj... SS was aired once a week 😊 So of course wouldn't the suspense be good, if they showed it as two episodes πŸ˜›

Maybe its okay, as one hour was given the time slot... Else it would have been half hour slot and the case would have been two episodes 😊

Coming back to the show... First when it started investigations and forensics where given equal importance... We got to know so many new terminologies... I liked it!

But I felt as the episodes fared they showed less of forensics which I didn't approve... They dicussed more as episodes went and less of the scientific details which is actually its foundation was very less πŸ˜•
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree less of fornesics was shown and more investigation based facts and all that

and few of the cases were solved on evidence and brains and not forencis report πŸ˜ƒ
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

i agree less of fornesics was shown and more investigation based facts and all that

and few of the cases were solved on evidence and brains and not forencis report πŸ˜ƒ

So was it fair? When they started they said both were important... So how could the balance have been maintained😊

AJ_ss thumbnail
ya, that is true. i don't know about stretching the case to two episodes, but definitely i wish in the last several episodes there was more forensics. one thing i noticed in the last few was that most of the solving cases was done just by logic and aryan/ajay/boxer pointing their guns at people, and forensics was more just supporting them. so i wish they had had more time on the science side of things as well.
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That Bomber issue confused the whole story...it was not thatinteresting Too longgggggggggggg

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Ammu we'll stick to Special Squad topic for now and discuss induvidual cases later 😊

Yes.... Even though it seemed like more of action there actually was less of it.... More of talking done and that could have been avoided πŸ˜•

Even though Special Sqaud had a less life time.... Why do you think it had so? Because comparing other shows... CID, then CID II, Another season of CID going on, they are doing moderately well... So where could have our show lackedEdited by maha_prakrti - 15 years ago
zeshan798 thumbnail
guys,
koi new topic hai kiya? 😊 πŸ˜›
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Shani this is about SS.... SS forum me SS ke baare me kuch na kuch baatein honi chahiye, isliye ye thread hai.... Baaki ke liye to Pantry hai hi 😊

Isliye is topic me apni raay zaroor dena 😊

Zaroori nahi ki vo sab se mel khaata ho, bas ye ki what is your point of view 😊
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
budjet maybe! πŸ˜• i dont know
as you see they keep on repeating some of the actors in the episodes

i dont know who much ss was popular back than!!!if the shows wouldnt be getting accpected TRPs or stuff they had to close the show becoz of less profit
something if you guys remember happened with KOHINOOR πŸ˜•