[м*&#1084 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this girl seems so colourful it's amazing!

The only other time I've seen her on TV was during Mr. and Ms. TV, and that to only on the comedy round. It was refreshing to see a female stand-up comedian then, and even today, after her dance, she did a lil' something on request from the judges.!

Gotta give the woman props for mimicking Rakhi in front of Abhi!

I'll certainly be waiting for more of her.!

-> it definitely* doesn't hurt that she's paired with Emon! He's just too cute.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I completely agree with your take on Purbi Joshi. Also the dramatic scene she did in Mr. and Mrs. T.V. showed that she had range in that department as well. If she is paired with Emon, I hope he improves and go back to his Idol level of signing. If not then she is at risk of going out early, which I would hate to she because I think she is talented both as a dancer as well as with her expressions.
[м*&#1084 thumbnail
I hope Emon is here to stay for a long while.! =)
Butit's really tough to say at the moment, they took ALL of my favourites. Ughh. I can't decide! hehe.
but yeahh.. I'm not sure if you watched Ustaadon ka Ustaad.. even on that Emon was a little low.. I hope he bounces back up and performs to his actual level.
Sorry about the double post there. But yes, I hope he bounces back. That is the reason I pointed that out cause I saw UKU. Raja on the other hand is performing well.
Edited by cinnamonrani - 15 years ago
yeah
I love purbi..
shes really talented
[м*&#1084 thumbnail
Yea she iss!! and lol@ today when she just hiot the dance floor with everyone! Her facial expressions when she did that freestyle dance for like 4 seconds were jokes. hehe 😆