DOTW How do you feel about show ending

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome friends to the DOTW

The show is ending with Grand finale next saturday 14th of June.

First What did you think about the show so far.

How did the host and judges do? like rate them from 1-10. 10 being highest.

Do you feel that Tanuja made a wrong decision in y'day's episode taking kohlis out of the race?

What did you think about the 3 families partiicpating in finale?

Lastly How do you feel about show ending now? are you happy or sad or does not matter to you?

Please post your views.

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeemoluvzMumait thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi and wohoo i am first to reply!!!!!!!!! 😆 well firstly i liked the show really much it was a fabulous show with a unique concept and it was both entertaining and emotional.

The judges were great and Kajol would be rated as 10 out of 10 as she was a fab judge and was great at praising and criticising.

Ajay was okay because he would mostly support the other two judges and not explain why he likes or dislikes the performance like Kajol does. i would rate him as 7.

Tanuja would get 9 out of 10 because she is a good at praising and criticising like Kajol but however mostly makes errors in making decisions.

i Feel Bhalke and Roy Family deserve to be in the final and Saxena dont as they have been making mistakes in many rounds and getting good points where as when other families did it then they would get lower points.

Seen as Oza family are out and Shah family didnt make it through then i support Bhalke and Roy family with Roy being my first choice.

I felt Kohli did great with Ro but they should have been out wen they were up against Patel family.

if u agree or disagree plz post ur replies thanks

Luv Neemo      

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeemoluvzMumait

Hi and wohoo i am first to reply!!!!!!!!! 😆 well firstly i liked the show really much it was a fabulous show with a unique concept and it was both entertaining and emotional.

The judges were great and Kajol would be rated as 10 out of 10 as she was a fab judge and was great at praising and criticising.

Ajay was okay because he would mostly support the other two judges and not explain why he likes or dislikes the performance like Kajol does. i would rate him as 7.

Tanuja would get 9 out of 10 because she is a good at praising and criticising like Kajol but however mostly makes errors in making decisions.

i Feel Bhalke and Roy Family deserve to be in the final and Saxena dont as they have been making mistakes in many rounds and getting good points where as when other families did it then they would get lower points.

Seen as Oza family are out and Shah family didnt make it through then i support Bhalke and Roy family with Roy being my first choice.

I felt Kohli did great with Ro but they should have been out wen they were up against Patel family.

Luv Neemo      

I  agree that it is a great show and I hate to see it end. Kohlis were given chane since they were new and that was fair. But I too did not understand when they were out.

I guess judges know best since they have years of experience.

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome friends to the DOTW

The show is ending with Grand finale next saturday 14th of June.

First What did you think about the show so far. (It's a great show with a unique concept.I love it.)

How did the host and judges do? like rate them from 1-10. 10 being highest. (I think the judge was fair most of the time, I would give them all a 9.The host has really improve, especially Sharad.I would give Sharad a 8 and Mouli a 7)

Do you feel that Tanuja made a wrong decision in y'day's episode taking kohlis out of the race? (Defiantly YES!!!! I thinks Kohli was much better than the Roy family.I personally believe Tanjua pick the Roy family to say because they speak the same language.It was surely discrimination)

What did you think about the 3 families partiicpating in finale? (Not a great idea.It should be two family)

Lastly How do you feel about show ending now? are you happy or sad or does not matter to you? (It really doesn't matter to me.)

Please post your views.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will really miss this show
specially host and judge
kothra thumbnail
Though i havent been much active on this section for past few weeks, i am really gng to miss this section the the show.. 😃 ...

Overall the show was really good..i have been enjoying alot..n looking forward to watch grand finale today 😃

The judges panel have been cool..including Karan Johar, Jeetu ji, esha and all others special judges
the concept was cool n very new and enjoyed alot..hope to see the RNRF Part 2 next season 😃
Mauli n sharad did a great job
aneerooman thumbnail
thank god its ending 😊 sooo happyy
enjoywithme thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeemoluvzMumait

Luv Neemo   

ha ha ha...saxena's making mistake???? ha ha ha...to phir to aapne kuch dhekha he nahi...agar grand finale mei aap hoti to pata chalta ki kya thi ye Roy family or Bhalke family...main to dhek kar he dang rahe gaya ki ye families takkar mei hai saxena family ki??? Mere hisab se agar 100% dance saxena family kar rahi thi to Roy family 70% aur bhalke family 40% dance kar rahi thi. Itna bhule hai ye log ki aap log soch nai sakte. Editing mei kya show kiya jaata hai ye maine phali baar feel kiya....guuuuuuuud kammal kiya hai zee ne, main phale to sochta the ki Bhalke r the best. aur isse liye indore gaya bhi tha, lakin jo croud ko pull kar rahi thi vo family SAXENA FAMILY he the. They r amazing. God bless them. I think this is all game plan.