Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr....Pa 3 - Pg 7

kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Before I introduction Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr - I thought its better that some of you guys don't know me will get to know me by this small into - I made up.

Thanks for taking few minute out of your time πŸ˜›

Kaajal

What's sup guys? I'm Kaajal Mehra

I-F ID: Kaajal_Arjun

Birthday: March 19, 1989

Hobbies: Making avis, siggs, and writing fan-fictions of my favourite shows.

Where r u from? Canada

What do u like about I-F? It keeps me connected to my favourite shows and making new friends each day and every second.

Your strengths / Weakness: My strength are my family and friends and my weakness is my sister, who I love most and my best friend Sagar, who is close to my heart

Your favorite telly & bollywood actor/actress? They are... Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Shubhangi Atre, Eijaz Khan, Iqbal Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Hussain, Juhi Pamar, Aamna Sharffi, Pulkit Samarat, Mouni Roy, Amit Tandon and many more...

Your favorite food: Pasta, Chinese, Indian, and home-made food by my mother and my sister.

Your goal in Life: To stand up for what I believe in…

What other shows do u watch beside Kasturi Other than Kasturi I watch Dulhaan, Kyamath, Kumkum, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Zara and many more.

~ This is all about me so will you guys be my friend and also except me over here as a friend πŸ˜› ~

And now about Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr....

Summary

Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr is a college-based fan-fiction that essentially revolves around Kasturi (who is also known as Sonu by her close friends and relatives), Robbie (also known as Sagar in his college) and Raunak (only heir of Bajaj family and his father is involved in Kasturi's mother's death "that will be reveal later on". Also its about their lives and love interest.

Before I post the character into I would like to thank "star_shine" for helping me with the characters and most of it is her idea so please thank my Di....too😳. Also if it wasn't her fan-fic I didn't read than I would have gotten inspired this fast so thanks a million for writing your fan-fic. πŸ˜ƒ

Characters of Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr

Kasturi Basu: Only child of Anurag and Prerna Basu; lives in the UK with her father; used to be very attached to her mother, and thus is emotionally disturbed since her mom passed away 4 years ago from cancer; since then, she is very apprehensive about going to India, because her mom was from India, and she doesn't want to go there and be reminded of her mom; but little does she know what fate has in store for her!

Robbie Sabharwal:
Only son of Puru and Devika Sabharwal; was greatly attached to his mom and thus when she passed away a year ago due to an accident, he started behaving like a rebel; he is in his 2nd year of college, and until the last year, used to be the top scorer; but since his mom's death, his grades have been slipping, and he has begun drinking and smoking.

Manthan Sabharwal:
Oldest child of Karan and Nandani Sabharwal; hates everyone around him except for his family and his cousin Robbie. Manthan enjoys drinking, going to clubs with his cousin Robbie, but also tries his best keeping his sister Ganga out of the bad world even though he is part of it. Also nobody can resist his sexy body! His whole world turns upside down when he meets Krishnatulsi (his driver's Beti, who always mess with him for no reason).

Krishnatulsi:
Sabharwal's driver's daughter, who lives in Sabharwal mansion with Manthan and Robbie, but doesn't get a-long with them.

Lakshya
Virani: Kasturi's cousin; lives in India with his parents; has just graduated out of college; works as a....news-reporter at BTN Channels; the one person after Anurag that Kasturi is attached to; loves her like his own sister, and hopes she comes back to India someday; soft-spoken, kind and sweet

Also they all attend Greenfield college and eventually Kasturi will be also joining that college soon….but how soon – I don't know!

I hoped you guys liked it! And also I need at least more than two replies to continue.....πŸ˜› Also thank you, for taking few minute out of your time to read this and also this is my first one so please πŸ˜ƒ support me because I have read many fan-fic on Robbie being a rock-star so I thought of changing it and how be becomes a rock-star - mainly he makes himself to the stardom without anyone's help not his father, who always negated him after his mother's death.

I hope you guys like this idea....!

Table of Content

Part 1 - Page 2

Part 2 - Page 5

Part 3 - Page 7

Kaajal

Edited by kajal_arjun - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Hey Kaajal! I love your introduction- very cute! I'd love to read more so update soon. If Star helped you, then I am sure you'll do fabulous (she's got an awesome FF) and Im sure you'll be an awesome writer too!
Continue soon!

Your friend,
            -- Mimi*
nrasheed thumbnail

hey welcome to the kasturi forum Kaajal, and hope you have a blast here, i really liked the character sketch you just gave us, it sound like a very well thought out fanfic and look forward to you writing it, wish you all the best and agree mimii, star is an awesome writer and her fanfic is truly very interesting.(but then so is yours mimiiiiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰)okay kaajal you got your two replies now please do continue....

πŸ˜ƒRobina

stars_shine thumbnail

aww kaajal!...sorry hun I was offline for a while...but yay! u posted it!....n ur more than welcum...n im so humbled that u thanked me!...it feels grt to b called di...but if u were born in '89, then we shld b the same age!..LOL

hmm the intro was gr8...glad u included lakshya...he's cho chweeet i lubbb him a lot!...i lluved the intros of KT and Manthan...mayb they'lll be a future jodi huh?!

well imma give u a biiiig g hug for being so nice!...n i hope u write the first part soon...i can't wait!..

luv,
STAR ⭐️ diii

@ mimi and diii: wow...u guys r so sweeet and kind!...both of u are gr8 writers urself...so it means a lot that u said that!...luv u both for it!

Edited by stars_shine - 15 years ago
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
OMG! Its mind-blowing, supber, and also you and Star shine deserver this πŸ‘ ..........

Please continue soon πŸ˜›

Yuvi Ki Krishna
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi kaajal.. thats a sweet name...

U r my Kaajal dii😳

so kaajal diii lemme tell u that u have a rocking entry here.. excellent start diiπŸ‘ and superb introduction. Lakshu, KT, Manthan, Kastoo and Ro... 😳wow all my cutie cutie together.... 😳ok now just blast it like Robina dii said 😳

So plssssssssssssssss continue sooonnnnnnnnnn

jaanu

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kaajal welcome to Kasturi section πŸ˜ƒ

The FF sounds great... i like the characters you included and described πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Do continue soon 😊

Kay
kajal_arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Hey Kaajal! I love your introduction- very cute! I'd love to read more so update soon. If Star helped you, then I am sure you'll do fabulous (she's got an awesome FF) and Im sure you'll be an awesome writer too!
Continue soon!

Your friend,
            -- Mimi*

Thanks Mimi, you don't know how it means to me and yeah Star as a beautiful fan-fic that inspired me so much anyways I hope you like the first part and I hope its not similar to your fan-fic πŸ˜•.

Kaajal
kajal_arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

hey welcome to the kasturi forum Kaajal, and hope you have a blast here,Thanks Robina, you don't know how much it means to me πŸ˜› i really liked the character sketch you just gave us, it sound like a very well thought out fanfic and look forward to you writing it, wish you all the best Thanks Robina, and agree mimii, star is an awesome writer and her fanfic is truly very interesting.(but then so is yours mimiiiiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰)okay kaajal you got your two replies now please do continue.... TYeah I got two replies after I went to bed πŸ˜† and I hope you like this part and I hope its not similar to anyone else fan-fic πŸ˜•.

πŸ˜ƒRobina

Kaajal
kajal_arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine

aww kaajal!...sorry hun I was offline for a while...but yay! u posted it!....n ur more than welcum...n im so humbled that u thanked me!...it feels grt to b called di...but if u were born in '89, then we shld b the same age!..LOL Actually if you didn't help me than I wouldn't have gotten this much replies and support so thanks a-lot and whenever you need me I'm there for you.

hmm the intro was gr8...glad u included lakshya...he's cho chweeet i lubbb him a lot!...i lluved the intros of KT and Manthan...mayb they'lll be a future jodi huh?! Even Lakshya, Kt and Manthan are my favourite so I couldn't leave them anyways I hope you like this part. πŸ˜ƒ

well imma give u a biiiig g hug for being so nice!...n i hope u write the first part soon...i can't wait!.. Star Di your wait is over πŸ˜›

luv,
STAR ⭐️ diii

@ mimi and diii: wow...u guys r so sweeet and kind!...both of u are gr8 writers urself...so it means a lot that u said that!...luv u both for it!

Kaajal