sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ha hahaha that's all I can say after watching yesterday's epidsode…hahahahaha am still laughing…well atleast some relief from usual rona dhona and all crap…and as usual no premeer scenes but I did say that…..well the title montage has changed…thank goodness for that, may the creatives read our posts and decided to do something?? Who knows and frankly speaking I really am not interested either but its really good to see new title…gives some hope???maybe maybe not…I ll believe it when I actually see it…(okay that line was copied from a song but think of it as footnote)

Anyway this person(madmeet/prashant/their yet to known sister) anyway was making really creepy girly noises…can anyone even do that???and then madmeets parents wonder what do we do now coz they have to go to the ceremony and here creepfest has started??? So then like what a really smart person do they put the music on and off they go!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!!! Have you ever heard of calling that preeto and telling her to mind creepboy/girl???? And like neighbours wont hear the sounds????oh well this is afterall ekta's land.

Now ash and QueenB are funny, ash singing song for preet and QB telling her to sing the correct version which is for prem…..i say why bother???? Do us all a favour and don't sing!!!!!!! You are creepy enough as it is. So then here preet wonders where is Harman's phone (I am not sure why preet and not Harman is looking for his phone, and why ash has the phone in the first place????) anyway he remembers its with ash so goes there and sees QB going off like Tina Turner was saying whats love got to do with it???? And it freeks preet out and we join him in his freekfest too…QB explains its for ash who vanished and so its was just QB, preet and freekfest only…

Then preet finds ash and asks why mommy dearest was going off like a banshee and singing about prem??? Ash as usual has no answers and that's that's when Harman phone rings and preet answers…then harmy comes and preet gives messages that some chick from Canada rang and Harman is upset as to how come preet is answers his phone (bro you don't know, but the phone was with ash first, so take care of your property and stop blaming ppl)

Mehndi starts and some girls bring heer(who look resplendent in her kurta) anyway prem stares and so do some other ppl and it takes about 3-4minutes of the show…then madmeets mom dad come and prem wonders where is madmeet???they say he is sick(yes in his head) and prem doest agree and says maddy hasn't forgiven him and until he doesn't come there will be no mehndi for ash(I guess he said ash coz he definitely cant say heer coz then everyone will wonder whats going on???why do you even care???) I say nice move prem good on ya….anyway then they all go to madmeet place….

Here prerto is singing jack and jill to some weird person dressed as a woman….and putting him/her to sleep…man how can sleep with that????? Doesn't she know hush little baby???? I guess beggers cant be choosers????

Then the whole gang come to chabaria house and prem allocates task to everyone to do and wonders where is maddy???? Here meher and heer have sisterly time(though it looked bit awkward to do that in someone else's house and that too in public) and prem goes to find about maddy….

Things that seemed wrong in todays episode:

1.     Why was Vishaka so shocked when prem was telling no mehndi without madmeet???? Did mommy briefed her with the situation or she just like to look shocked???? Mystery that I don't really care about.
2.     How come prem was looking for harman's phone????
3.     Too much of emotion …..again!!!!!! hello creatives atleast spare us from emotion when the characters are in someone else's house and no public drama please!!!!!!!

Overall it was an okay episode, better than yesterday…but as said before I don't think we ll see premeer scenes for next two weeks…This was my opinion…what you think friends?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 work sylvie

i fink it was a fine episode..it was great to see preet bak in action 😆
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis vibha 😃

but they r just wasting episodes n dragging for no reason if they don't want 2 bring the truth out atleast focus on other tracks like balraj n teji's death,their last message 2 their daughters n the fact abt that guy whether he is heer's bro?

cum on move the story ahead 😕 i m sure prem won't see who is beneath the dupatta preeto madam might have taken care of the situation 😡

priya 😃
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
hiya priya and sidrah,

thats what i mean as well girls, and priya you are 100% right it will be someone else...coz preeto and the vamps are always smart, its only the heroes and good ppl who are slow to understand...it was a better episode but it could be even more nice if things would have moved ahead...and i dont trust ekta so unless i see things happening i aint saying anything
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sylvie_2181

hiya priya and sidrah,

thats what i mean as well girls, and priya you are 100% right it will be someone else...coz preeto and the vamps are always smart, its only the heroes and good ppl who are slow to understand...it was a better episode but it could be even more nice if things would have moved ahead...and i dont trust ekta so unless i see things happening i aint saying anything

exactly vibha i just don't trust BT 😡audience ko bewakoof banane mein mahir hain

priya😃