H-H-G-A-K (RoKa) FF Pa 2 - Pg 1

AmarDivya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friends I am planning to start a new fan-fic...so are you guys interested and for-sure it's Robbie-Kasturi Fan-fic.

Also here is video mix I made to go with it... Hope you guys like it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhyEeDDh7Q[/YOUTUBE]

What's sup guys? I am not going to waste my time in writing about the characters cause they are same from the show, but only thing is different Robbie isn't a rock-star yet but he is in his final year of college and Kasturi moved from London due to some family problem back to India and now she is living with her father (Sujal). And also she is completing her final year of college in India (at same place as Robbie Sabharwal also staying at his place), but Kasturi is also called Diva back in London by all her friends and close relative.

Part One ~ Introduction of Kasturi and her small confrontation with some random guy

Kasturi couldn't believe it! How could this have happened to her? Why did her mother have to run off with another guy? Wasn't her dad good enough for her? Why? And why did Dad have to call her down to India when her life was going fine, but "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" her father needed to drag her down their by blackmailing her. She never thought that she would have to leave her motherland because she was born in London, grew up in London without her parents because when she was five and a half her mother and father left her behind with her Uncle in London and never since she grew up she called him Papa instead of her own father Sujal in-fact she calls her dad Big D and Rishi Papa. Anyways why am I complaining now since I have arrived to India...everything is over; her life as Diva because over here nobody calls her Diva only her close friends and family members.

Kasturi was waiting for her ride because her dad said that his business partner's son is going to pick her up from the airport, but where is he? (Thought Kasturi, who was tired from her journey and just want to sleep in a nice bed not a dirty bed or a hard bed, but just nice and soft...how she liked it...)

Kasturi got tired of waiting so she decides to take a cab home because her Big D gave her the address of the place she is going to stay.

Just then a car came around the corner almost colliding into her!

Kasturi – HEY! Watch where you are going because you almost killed me!

A good looking guy comes out of his car and looked already annoyed at the person, who was shouting at him.

Guy - What? You're the one who stepped in-front of my car without looking here and there.

Kasturi – Excuse me...but you're the person who almost ran over me!

Guy – Whatever (and drives off to his place after waiting and waiting for his mother's business partner's daughter, who didn't even show up).

Guys please tell me how I did...and if you guys don't like it than I won't continue it.

Thanks, for taking few minute out of your time!

Thanks...again!

AmarDivya AKA Krishna Patel

Edited by AmarDivya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
I love the video mix you have done...👏

Mindblowing 😛

Yuvi Ki Krishna
jaan 234 thumbnail
i love the video mix you have done ............mindblowing ............... 😛 ........excellent job ...........old days yaad aagay 😃 robbie kasturi ke 😛
keep it up 👏

mehak 😳
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan 234

i love the video mix you have done ............mindblowing ............... 😛 ........excellent job ...........old days yaad aagay 😃 robbie kasturi ke 😛
keep it up 👏

mehak 😳

I have to agree with Mehek...that you have boughten back all the sweet memories of RoKa olden days.........thank you 😳

Yuvi Ki Krishna
AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvraz-Krishna

I love the video mix you have done...👏

Mindblowing 😛

Yuvi Ki Krishna

Thank you so much Yuvi Ki Krishna cause you don't know how much it means to me. 😃

Originally posted by: jaan 234

keep it up 👏

mehak 😳

Thanks Mehak 😛 you don't know how much it means to me 😃.

Also thank you Kay for viewing my topic I hope you like it.... Thanks

AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvraz-Krishna

I have to agree with Mehek...that you have boughten back all the sweet memories of RoKa olden days.........thank you 😳

Yuvi Ki Krishna

Thank you guys - you don't know how much it means to me 😃.

AmarDivya thumbnail

Part Two – Kasturi plays a-long with this misunderstanding so she can go back to London for good.

Later that even, Kasturi arrived at the address her father gave her on the e-mail, but when she reach there they misunderstood her with someone and also Kasturi played along with the game because she knows when her father comes and find-out about this he will send her back to London so Kasturi carried on playing with the game.

"Sorry Ma'am for coming late" Said by Kasturi, who had a weird smile on her face

Robbie's mother said – It's okay and now go and wake up my son Ms. Vidya Sharma

{Before anyone get confused...Kasturi is misunderstood as Robbie's personal assistant Vidya Sharma; so Kasturi playing along with this game so she can return back to London like her father promised if anything happens in his absent – he won't ask for any expiation but just send her back to London so Kasturi played along with this game as Robbie's Personal Assistant, but she doesn't know that this game will cost her everything...}

So Kasturi goes up the stairs to the first room on her right and when she reach their she was surprise to find the same person, who almost-ed killed her early in the morning at the airport.

Kasturi was about to pick up the water jug and throw at him, but than thought if she gets kicked out of this place than she won't be able to go back to London so she used her formula to wake him up. Kasturi picked up some went cloth and started hitting him like she would do with all her guy friends back in London.

The moment, Kasturi was about to hit him; he turned around and pulled her on the bed saying "You are Ms. Vidya Sharma, who is going to be my personal PA than I promise you within these eight week you will quit this job and leave from here"

Kasturi, who was struggling to get out of his grip and also added on "torturer me much as you want, but Vidya isn't leaving so fast without accomplishing what she wants camed here for"

Robbie gets more mad and twists her hands so hard that she almost screamed, but instead of her screaming Robbie screamed when Kasturi bites him to get out of his hold and slaps him saying "Nobody dares to talk with Diva like this?" and was about to leave when Robbie's mother comes in his room asking what happened...

"Mom, nothing happened but I threw water on myself and Mom my PA is going to stay in that room right across in my room after-all she is my PA" Said by Robbie

Kasturi thought to herself...that how can she stay in the same room as Devika Madam's son...but than - she thought again and agreed to stay in the same room with him but I have one condition...

Devika is like – What is your condition?

Kasturi/Vidya – No one will come in-between my job...I mean nobody will interfere in how I do my work...is it alright Robbie Sir...with you

Robbie – Fine with me long as you don't interfere in my work also

Devika – Its settle that Vidya is going to stay in that room until she doesn't find a place for herself and nobody will interfere in her job...not even Robbie her son.

Kasturi/Vidya thanked her than started un-packing while Robbie was taking a shower.

Before Robbie comes out of the bathroom Kasturi was talking to her friend...back in London saying "she found her way out of India and for that if she has to pretend in being Vidya Sharma than she will but make-sure the real Vidya Sharma doesn't come here and ruin my game" Her friend promise her nothing will happen like that than she disconnects the phone when Robbie comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Robbie – Aren't you going to turn around like a normal Indian girl? (Giving a weird expression)

Kasturi/Vidya – Nope... I am not turning around...because I don't have any class but to teach other people so smile (Kasturi takes a snap of Robbie in his towel) than say "if you don't want me to e-mail this to my friend, who is the owner of ten news-channel... so starting from tomorrow you will take you clothes in the bathroom or else I am going to send this to my friend than you will know what will happen...so just give up right now Robbie Sabharwal"

Before Robbie could say something his mother comes in his room saying "Robbie, come down in 20 minutes and Vidya come with me...I'll explain you your job"

Kasturi/Vidya – Yes Ma'am

Kasturi/Vidya leaves with Robbie's mother, but before going she said "if you don't come in 20 minute than I'll e-mail this picture to my friends so be down there... Bye"

Soon as Kasturi/Vidya leaves he close, the door so hard and takes out his clothes from his ward-robe and comes down just before 20 minute is over.

Everyone praised Vidya for how she started changing Robbie, who doesn't even get up on time for college and today he got up in time because of her. Kasturi/Vidya gave him a weird expression and leaves with his mother saying "if it's alright with her she wants to continue her education while she works?"

Guys please tell me how I did...and if you guys don't like it than I won't continue it.

Thanks, for taking few minute out of your time!

Thanks...again!

Edited by AmarDivya - 15 years ago
kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just caught up with your parts and they are mind-blowing and I like this Kasturi, who as the guts to stand up in-front of Robbie and plus they are staying in same room I wonder how big is Robbie's room that he have another bed in it.... 😉

Keep up the good work and welcome to India-forum

Kaajal
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great! The video mix is pretty kool too! 👏

Please continue it...
Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummys

Great! The video mix is pretty kool too! 👏

Please continue it...