~MugdhaChapkar Fan Club~

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello! and Welcome to theMugdha ChapekarFan Club!
I invite you all to join this club and talk about
Mugdha Chapekar, post pictures of him, discuss her serials..and celebrate her talent as an actoress in Telivision!

not much information about her is given but i have manage to collect few
Some information about Mugdha.
Mughda Chapekar, born March 24, is an Indian television actress, who gained popularity due to her role in the series Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus.
She started her career in acting at the age of 5.She is graduated in English Literature.
She also acted in serials like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Kya Mujse Dosti Karoge.
She is currently Working On Sagar Arts New Series Dharam Veer As Shera With her Previous Co-star Rajat Tokas.
Edited by sweet rati - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
updates:-
pics of MC from Kay Mujhese Dosti Karoge:-page 2
pix of entry of MC in PRC:-page 2

Members of the club
1.sweet rati
2.kkl276
3.anjali83192
4.Baby S
5.sweet sneha
RatiG thumbnail
Rules of Mugdha Chapekar Fan club!

Please Do not Ignore these, and follow them!

1) Chatting is not allowed. Everything has to be related to the jodi

2) Captions - are done for fun, so you can quote them and write what you want as a caption.

3) Do not Quote a post more than 2-3 that has already been quoted before

4) If you are posting Pictures or Info, Please try to get it all into one Post, and not add pictures and info in seprate Posts.

5) Please Do not Post thing's which are not related to the Mugdha Chapekar,

5) Lasty Enjoy yourself!

RatiG thumbnail
Some interview of Mugdha
Mugdha's Interview On Monsoon Special

The sbs had showed the interview of Mugdha on Monsoon special last year ( 5th july 2007)..

Sbs started by saying "monsoon ka mahina hai aur aayia dekhte hai ki huamri pyaari sanyogita kaise mana rahi hai ye monsoon"....

Then they showed Mugdha from her college D.G. Ruparel where she had gone to check her result of B.A.(english literature) with her friends...

Interview proceeds like this.....

Reporter asked her " aapne B.A ka exam Ist division main clear kiya hai to aapko kaisa lag raha hai .. aap apni ye khushi apne fans ke saath baatyia....

Then she asked reporter to eat the sweet " jo wo baroda se especially laayi thi apne dost aur family members ke saath celebrate karne ke liye".....

Unhe apne fans ko mithai khilayi camera ki taraf karke. aur keh rahi thi ki main bohot khush hun....

Reporter ne unki doston se kuch interesting incident pooche... to unki dost ne kaha ki inhe dog se bohot dar lagta hai .. ek baar to railway station par inke peeche dog pad gaya tha....to jaldi jaldi main bhagte bahgte unhone kisi ko gale laga liya tha....to reporter ne kaha ki aapki pol khul gayi..to Mugdha ne kaha ki aapko to pata hi hoga ki andheri station per kitni bheed hoti hai ...aur maine sirf haath pakda tha..... to wo phir kehne lagi ki ek na ek din to pol khulni hi thi....

Then they showed Mugdha in Principal room jahan par unhone apne principal ka aashirwaad liya..Then she took sbs to her classroom and told them ki kaise wo lectures ke waqt last waali bench par jaakar soti thi....

Reporter ne poocha ki aap monsoon kaise manati hai to unhone kaha ki " main windone ki side bhetkar chai ke saath garam garam pyaaz ke pakode kha kar manati hun".... phir unhone apni fans ke liye monsoon ke occasion par gaana gaya " tip tip"...

In the last they showed Mugs with her friends in the college canteen ......where they all were having tea and were enjoying monsoon and also they sang song " ye dosti hum nahi todenge"......and in the end they say bbyeee to the all sbs viewers....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M23F3HSjBf0[/YOUTUBE]
RatiG thumbnail
Mugdha's Chothi Chothi Batein(On Ist June 2007)

On Ist june 2007 ,sbs showed Mugdha interview which they had taken at star parivaar awards 2007 .She had also anchored as a host of sbs on " Mothers day special 2007 "on sbs. They asked mugdha abt herself .Then interview proceeds.........

Mugdha began by saying " main mugdha chaphekar aapki pyaari sanyogita aap mujhe prithviraj chauhan serial main dekhte hai sanyogita ke character main.".

unhone phir apna birth date bataya " 24th march". uske baad sbs asked abt their first crush then she said " main bohot padhni waali bacchi thi aur mera koi crush nahi tha".

unhone poocha ki unhe khane main kya pasand hai to unhone kaha ki mujhe" sweets bohot zyda pasand hai".

Phir sbs ne poocha ki aapki kaun si buri aadat hai to unhone kaha ki meri koi buri aadat poochni hai to mere mummy se pooch lo .wo hi aapko bata sakti hai mujhse behtar.

Mugdha ne ye bhi kaha ki unhe padhne ka bada shock hai aur singing ka bada shock hai.........phir sbs ne poocha ki aap agar actress nahi hoti to kya hoti ....to unhone kaha ki agar actress nahi hoti to architect hoti ..

Mugdha's philosophy of life " Life is an icecream eat it before it melts and enjoy it ".

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NnU1nOAp2M[/YOUTUBE]
RatiG thumbnail
[UPDATE OF MUGS INTERVIEW ON SBS(14 MAY)

sbs showed mugs from the sets of dv and she was very happy to give interview for her fans..she was wore white and blue combinataion suit

she was in Indian outfit ( suit) and was looking beautiful and simple living being. especially her hair was looking gr88. hairs were straight . then reporter asked her abt shera character and how much she loved the character of shera. .........then she said that she love this character and the name most beczuse it is a different character and name too...she said previously she was doing cute and adorable character of sanyogita.... jo humesha mahal ke andar hota tha lekin shera ka character mahal ke bahar hota hai..shera to sidha haath se baat karti hai aur wo kuch bhi kar sakti hai kyunki wo shera hai....

then reporter asked ki aapki family to aapse milne baroda aati hai aur wo aapko jab is role main dekhte hai to kya kehte hai ... to mugs ne kaha ki they are my best critics my friends and my family humesha mujhe batate hai mujhe role kaise karna chahiye meri galatia ....aur main dekhu na dekhu mere mom , dad roz dekhte hai aur roz feedback dete hai....

reporter asked agar mugs actress nahi hoti to wo B.A ke baad kya karti to mugs ne kaha ki M.A. to karti hi uske saath baad PH.D bhi karti aur phit mere naam ke saath doctor lag jaata ... agar actress nahi hoti to architect hoti kyunki mujhe painting aur drawing ka bohot shauk hai...

uske baad mugs ne song gaya tha " rhimjim " karke kuch tha... then she said saas bahu saajish aap mujhe dekhte rahiya
i hope u like the update

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4l_106uHeM[/YOUTUBE]
RatiG thumbnail
UPDATE OF MUGDHA INTERVIEW (24th march)

ON 24TH MARCH, SBS SHOWED THE INTERVIEW OF OUR FAV MUGDHA CHAPHEKAR ON THE OCCASION OF HER BIRTHDAY ……

THEY STARTED BY SAYING THAT "BAHUT DINO SE CHITTHIYAN AA RAHI THI MUGDHA KE LIYE UNKE BIRTHDAY KI INTERVIEW DEMAND KE LIYE" TOH LIJIYE AAJ AAPKI YEH WISH PURI KARTE HAI AUR AAPKO PURANI SANYOGITA AUR AAJ KI SHERA SE MILWATE HAI.

PHIR BACKGROUND SE GAANA BAJ RAHA THA "CHAND SITARE PHOOL AUR KHUSHBOO" (REALLY LIKED IT).

MUGDHA SHOOTING KI TAYAARI KAR RAHI THI AUR MAKE UP KAR RAHI THI JAISE HI SBS WALE WAHAAN PAHUCHE WOH JALDI SE CAKE KHANE AUR KATNE KE LIYE AA GAYI..

SBS WALO NE PUCHA KI AAPKE PRITHVI YAANI RAJAT KAHAN HAIN. AND SHE SAID "RAJAT IS A VERY COOPERATING ACTOR AND FOR THAT THEY HAD WON STAR BEST JODI AWARD IN 2007"

SBS NE YEH BHI KAHA KI "WOH PRITHVI KE DIL PAR CHOOURIYA CHALATI THI AAB CAKE PAR CHALA DIJIYE"

AUR CAKE KATKAR SAB BAHUT MAJE SE KHA RAHE AUR MUGDHA TOH AAPNI FINGERS HI KHANE LAG GAYI.TAB SBS WALO NE PUCHA AAP AISE CAKE KYUN KHA RAHI HAI TOH UNHONE KAHA KI UNHE CAKE BAHUT ACCHA LAGTA HAI.

THEN THEY ASKED ABT HER FAMILY AND SHE SAID SHE REALLY MISSED THEM AUR LAST YEAR BHI UN SAB NE UNKA BIRTHDAY AISE HI SETS PAR BANAYA THA (PAPER KE SAATH).

SHE REMEMBERED HER TEACHERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND HER DEAR FANS.

SHE SAID SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING HER FRIENDS AS SHE DOESNT GET TIME FROM SHOOTS.

AND SHE SAID IN BARODA SHE HAS A VERY NICE FAMILY OF FRIENDS SHE WILL CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY ON THE SETS LATER AND WAS SHOCKED TO SEE STAR NEWS FOR CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY FOR FIRST TIME.

SHE WAS SO POLITE AND DAMM CUTE AND HER SMILE WAS MILLION DOLLARS AND WAS LOOKING VERY HAPPY.

THIS ALL HAPPEN IN HER MAKE UP ROOM AS OTHER ACTORS WERE BUSY IN SHOOTS AND SHE THANKED HER FANS FOR MAILING HER AND SENDING GREETINGS FOR HER SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GETTING THOSE GREETINGS FROM THE LAST 15 DAYS FROM HER FANS . AND WAS VERY HAPPY BY SEEING ALL MAILS AND LETTERS.

REALLY , THAT WAS AWONDERFUL INTERVIEW AFTER A LOT OF TIME.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76pvgc7fRUE[/YOUTUBE]

RatiG thumbnail
here is one more interview link which i left out
sorry i dont have the written update for this one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcR8dSBNDHA[/YOUTUBE]
RatiG thumbnail

Mugdha on her role as Sanyogita

Mugdha Chapekar who is playing young Sanyogita in Prithvi Raj Chouhan got the award for favourite Yogya Jodi along with her co-star Rajat Tokas at the Star Pariwar function

This young Padmini Kolahapure look-alike is a Mumbai girl and has graduated in English literature from Ruparel College. Ever since the shoot started Mugdha has been stationed in Baroda with her younger brother for company. This is not Mugdha's first serial. The actress had earlier done a couple of serials like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Kya Mujse Dosti Karoge. She has also worked in films as a child star.
An interview:

How you got this role?

Basically I'm from Mumbai and I had gone to Baroda for the auditions. I have been acting from the age of 5. There were two girls who had come for the audition but in the end they chose me as young Sanyogita."

Do you belong to a film family?

"No I'm the first one in the family to come to films. Both my parents have regular office jobs. Since I was 5 I have been working. I have done many commercials. As a child artist I have worked with actors like Dharmendra, Prem Chopra. I have also worked with Sachin in the movie called "Aazmaiash".

Did you have to read up a lot before taking up the role of Sanyukta?

"No, but I was very happy to do this historical role which is strong and has lots of importance in history as it is connected to famous love story of Prithviraj-Sanyogit a. As my character has different shades as earlier she was very bubbly, very naughty but when she comes to know that she is in love with Prithvi that bubblyness goes and now she is mature princess.

How are your friends reacting to you as Sanyogita?

"Earlier they were very happy, but at the same time they miss me a lot as I'm shooting in Baroda for almost nine months. For certain actions they criticized me, but as an actress I'm accepting it."

Have you done any stunts in the serial?

"There are many stunts that I have done but the most memorable stunt was there last year in the month of December. In one scene I had to immerse myself in water at 4 in the morning. It was so chilling. Now I will be riding a horse for the first time and after that I will be falling in the deep valley and then Prithvi will come to save me. So the stunts are performed by me."

How many episodes are still remaining of young Sanyogita?

"I think another couple of months but I can't say exactly. It may be extended also. It depends upon the script.

How is your rapport with Rajat Tokas?

"He is very hard working, though he is 2 or 3 years younger than me, he is very professional, hungry for success. Among all the co-stars I have worked with I'm enjoying his company."

With whom are you staying in Baroda?

"My younger brother is with me, but sometimes my parents come during the weekends."

What is your plan post Sanyogita?

"After this I want to concentrate on my studies, so let's see. As I have done my graduation in English literature and my aim is to do post graduation in English literature. I like Shakespeare. "

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

do tell me if i left out any interview...... 😊 Edited by sweet rati - 15 years ago
RatiG thumbnail
Mugdha's pics from her show that use to come on hungama
Kay Mujhese Dosti Karoge