Closer to Truth - Analysis for 3rd June

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Siddy again forced me to see the episode today and I must say I am glad I did.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† A comparatively better episode than the previous two days. Cant say, if the creatives are getting their act together. Guess only time can tell.

Missed the beginning 5 min and I believe they changed the title montage... thanks yoj!!

Relief to see preet back in action. Boy, I sure did miss seeing him and they should show him more. The scenes between him and Ash are hillarious and boy his expressions πŸ‘

Ash dancing to main preet ki premi hoon and her mom correcting her to main prem ki diwani hoon....another must watch scene😳. If they show daljeet chachi for like a min in these comedian role and no negative scenes from her please, I am happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Kitna pyara sa episode tha, no witchy bitchy comments, in fact no vicious ways... sigh why cant we have more such episodes.  😍Why cant all episodes be like this!!!😍😍😍

Glad to see the daughters remembering balraj and teji and it ws touching to see teji in a flashback... can we have more of such flashbacks please . High Time Lalit has a flashback too of his friend... 😍

Preets reaction on seeing daljeet chachi dance to main prem ki diwani hoon is a must watch... ash n preet conversation is another watch.... the song preet should sing for ash should be ..jahan main chala aata hoon, wahin chalee aati, kyun mere dil be basana chahtee ho, yeh to batayo ki tum, meri kaun ho!!

So harman too is fond of some one.. ata boy... good going...bade chuppe rustam nikale...Mitali hmnnn wonder who is she ... but another character - ah welll never mind...

Harshad was just fantabulous today.. but was that his spa costume he was wearing and what about additi ... was that her spa games episode wala dress she was wearing!!

Harshads dialogues are by far the best and i loved the bit he said about mehndi... have you guys ever notice that the dialogues are by far way much realistic and logic (unlike the show at times..)

Prem refusal to get married until manmeet does not turn up...boy this guy is getting smarter by the day. the silent glances he gives heer - oh he is in love clearly.. ok one blopper - he mentions the name of his khabri as mahesh today but i thought his name was nihal? Wonder why was vishaka looking shocked when prem refused to go ahead with the mehndi ceremony...Lalit still does not catch on... they show lalit coming and then prem looking at heer as a lovelorn lover... sigh shayad yehi hai pyar As siddy rightly said...his expressions saying "if only u were mine heer" and heer passin it bak "its not possible prem, it just isnt" or then, prem saying i want to make you happy. your happiness means the world to me and then heer saying, i too wish you were mine but....

the caption that mohabbat ne de di prem ko ijaazat suddenly makes sense right now.

Preeto puts some one to sleep singing a lohri... and we see the girls painting again. Wonder who is she. Perhaps some one related to Manmeet/Prashants past who is responsible for his split personality.

Prem is just too cute the way he insists on saying sorry to everyone and i am pretty impressed with the way prem calls manmeets parents as uncle and aunty and touches their feet. Think it was a spontaneous act on harshads part as the actors enacting the roles of manmeets parents seemed visibly surprised

ok on the mehndi bit, it is said that mehndi jab rachtee hai that means the husband loves you alot. by Khoon one could mean red which could either stand for love or then blood whichever way one wants to look at it.

Preets around with a camera doing the recording, the comments n his fathers hair is just hillarious. think he is the only one who can set his father straight. Also think this camera may do the trick, in the sense of capturing something and exposing the truth of manmeet/prashant and heer/meher.

Aila, prem lands up with family at manmeets place. Heers scene with meher were touching and heart wrenching. I think all to be married girls or then married ones would relate to that scene. Heer says their mom would be happy and seeing them from above.. (righto heer and i hope she is the one to give you the light to show that you love prem and hes the one meant for you.) Loved the way, heer puts her kajal on meher.

sigh kaisa yeh pyar hai, where prem and heer cant live with out each ther and they cant be with each other

Prem gets into action and comes across the room, where he hears noises.... sees some one in the chair, pretends to stumbles and looks up - is shocked...

Oh btw, they seemed to have forgotten prems sisters again... mehndi ceremony hone jaa rahee hai, behen ka to hona zaroore hai... but ummm err, how did manmeets family agree to let the entire guests and everyone turn up at their place.. ahh well , if this was lalits idea, then I FORGIVE him

What I liked:

- Preets scene

- Ash song and dance

- daljeet chachi dancing - lol i hope they show more of her dancing and singing, it will give her a break to think of being evil.

- Prem - of course !!

- No Lalu dialogues

What I didnt like

- actually nothing

Prediction -

for a change dont wanna predict!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait yep there is one

- love track between nihal/mahesh and vishaka

Over all rating -

8.5/10

Star of the day 

Preet all the way!! (his dialogue humare yahan har din chand hain πŸ˜† )you will be rofl & of course Prem for saying yeh shaadi nahin ho saktee ... he he he does not give any one a chance to speak - sabki boltee band kar de!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Watch it for

- a little light heartedness, you will forget the stress and strain of life

- preet

- prem

- if you dont want to see any vicious ways, no negativism.

One of the best episodes today! Kudos!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 16 years ago

kkavy thumbnail
thank u for update
i think episode was good but i guess i was waiting for some premeer scenes 😭
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the analysis and yes Harshads dialogue about mehndi were so cute and almost revealed that he liked heer--it was his junoon in action--awww! there are some moer dialogues to add to the hub
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

thanks for the analysis and yes Harshads dialogue about mehndi were so cute and almost revealed that he liked heer--it was his junoon in action--awww! there are some moer dialogues to add to the hub

yep and i liked what heer said to meher too....

i hope i havent spoken too soon though

-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BKB2005

Thanks for that 😳

you welcome... you must watch the episode today

-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkavy

thank u for update
i think episode was good but i guess i was waiting for some premeer scenes 😭

today, you will forget about the premeer scenes... i didnt mind not having the premeer scenes at all today... the episode was refreshingly good and they should have more of such episodes..

-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarvidya

thanx for the info. πŸ˜‰

you welcome.... must watch the episode lol....

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
another significance... love that transcends all boundaries... means that sometimes love makes you do all the crazy little things that you sometimes dont know why you are doing it. Could stand for that prem and heer weill go out of their way for each other...heer did it when she took the blame on herself and prem is doing it right now.... sigh ... such is the power of love...

and one more significance on the mehndi bit. It is saiud that jiskee haathmain mehndi rachtee hai, uska pati usse utna hi pyar karta hai..i.e the darker the mrhndi, the stronger the love...

ahhh I just love the traditional aspects and the significant aspects of our tradition and culture they are showing....
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
misty u noe my verdict alreadi no πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

jokes apart..It was a kewl episodde..totali agree wid wht u said of the episode bein devoid of ny sorta negativity..it was desperateli needed afta 2 disappointin episodes...

Star of the day was Preet. Love his frivolous fun lovn nature...he sumhow lites up the screen

Heer is still the damsel in distreess πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..i m waitin for her to show sum love for prem

Prem..was iconic..symbolic and magnetic..a whole lot has to do wid da way Harshad portrays him...there is so muh power in da way he delivers...and did u notice sumhow his dialogues wen it cums to Heer have more profound an affect...like yesterday his interaction wid his mum was kewl bt juzt not as powerful as 2day πŸ˜•
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ya Misty it was so much better than yesterday...
Absolutely I wudnt mind Dj in such scenes... rather than vicious and negative ones..
And way to go  Detective PremπŸ‘ Loved his dialogues..
Preet and his expression funny as alwaysπŸ‘
And ur prediction wah Vishaka and Nihaal/Mahesh.. As long as she doesnt fall for Prem.. she can fall for who ever she wants..
And the jack and jill lohri bit was kinda weird nahi..πŸ˜†
I hope they get closer to the raaz and its out soon..
Oh ya I hope they continue this better pace..
Loved the analysis .. Thankoo MistyπŸ˜ƒ..
Oh and Sid I m waiting for Heer to speak up too...

Edited by -Faith- - 16 years ago