-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It seems to be a week of disaapointments!!! pehle to mumbai won but didnt have points so couldnt come to the semi's, then delhi lost then punjab lost and then rajasthan won!! Well the IPL is over and where KDMHMD - our enthusiasm!

Hmn after a fairly disappointing show on thursday, it was a hum ho episode today (that is if you discount Harshads topless scene! The lad has a well toned body indeed!)

As expected, kaki comes and apologizes to heer and meher. An Emotional scene thereafter wherein she promises to be a mother to them. says daljeet told her that lalit has changed and gives a passing reference to how lalit used to be. I wish kaki elaborated more on lalits and balrajs dost...so there it ended our hopes of seeing kaki as being the one to expose the truth!

We then see prem shirtless and looking for a white shirt. gayatri comes in and tells him that she knows that he is love with prem. Dont know exaactly what she was trying to tell prem or what point she was getting across but the mother - son scene was one of the best scenes. Prems Kasam on his mother was a bit over the top, but i guess that was the best he could do to hide his defences. Yep, prem is defending himself no doubt. He is shielding his fears and feelings behind a defense mechamism  because heer hasnt cnfessed to being in love with him. He knows that she loves him but wants to be sure. Something words have that ever powerful impact. but only prem could love and yet insult heer  at the same thing...

Heer on the other hand is surprised, shocked out of her wits. All her life she waited for a man to turn up fir her. He never did and whewn he did, Alas it was too late. Heer is an Indian Woman and lets not forget it... since we are born, we are taught to live for the family and live and love for the sake of the family. Heers and prend ptredicament is a natural one. Wghere they both are in love but yet are not willing to fight it out for the sake of the family. Theirs is not selfish love but is rather selfless love

err prem reminds me of prof darcy and heer of lolits from bride and prejudice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

While prem kasam has been downright unwanted, heers too isnt helping matters and if balaji wants to show evil as being victorious, they should go right ahead. dont think BT has thought ahead of the plot and seem to be changing script by each passing day. I dont think they too know the shape they want the story to take.

Misunderstandings seem to be reigning theme in tv serials these days. Lalu seems to be hell bent on spoiling his childrens life and I just wish he was more "open" to other peoples feelings and views. He seems pretty heartless or then is this a plan by him to know the real identity of heer? Wishful thinking I know ...

Panditji matches heer and prems patri and lalit as usual tang aroing... oh the one scene i loved was meher speaking up to ashlesha!! Way to go girl, Hope to see more like that!!! drill some sense into your sister please

Prem as detective - hm rocking.... two new characters introduced Vaishaki and Nihaal ..but they too will lose their way in the ground..

Vaishaki i think ill be more like heer, seem like a sankari girl, the durga pendant in her signified strength, shakti. May be the girl to bring prem & heer closer.

What i liked:

- Meher standing up for herself

- Vaishaki coming up and giving one back to her sister

- Prem & Gayatris scene

- kakis scenes with meher and heer

What I didnt like

- the kasam that prem took

- lalits resolve to get heer married to manmeet and prem to ashlesha

What the creatives should do

- take a well deserved break, go on a holiday and rejuvenate their battery cells

What the crearuves should realise:

- that its not necssary to get prem & heer together right now. There are racks that need to be focussed and these are

a) cause for balraj & tejis death

b) manmeets identity

c) heers and mehers truth

d) daljeets being exposed

What I want nothing of

- prem marrying ashlesha

- heer marrying manmeet

- lalit and his pakka resolve

- daljeet chachi

- manmeet

Prediction

- the closer prem will get to manmeets truth, the more his life will be in danger...

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
reserved.... more comments to follow later
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Holla Misty,

Nice analysis as usual ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ and I hope it changes as the story progress or else we have another dud show on our hands....unfortunately nothing nice comes during that time slot so i cant watch anything as well....but lets see how it goes???

I dont trust the character sketches or the promos anymoret they are misleading and unrelated to what the story is about!!!!! I dont have a good feeling about vishaka but then again lets see what happens???? i think maybe the marriage will be broken and prem heer will unite for a while...heer will probably get preggers and then prem will die or will will be out of the show for a while...maybe preet will marry heer and maybe vishaka will love preet and visa versa then we can see silsila track...then prem will come back and maybe heer prem will unite....i dont know man i am just blabbering now ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah all in all i want the same thing for future storyline as you
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

- that its not necssary to get prem & heer together right now. There are racks that need to be focussed and these are

a) cause for balraj & tejis death

me, i'd like to see some better followup on old lalu's part about this death.  particularly about the land.  i thought it would be obvious that lalu would know of his friend's deep love for his land. so i thought it would be obvious that lalu would try to find out what happened to the land, and try to recover it, or set up a memorial to the man and family whose sacrifice of a year's wealth gave him a chance to have his successful life.

this lack of interest in his friend's assets is bothering me -- this guy is a businessman, for crying out loud. ๐Ÿ˜•

another obvious thing, i thought, would be that lalu+gayatri would ask muckmeet's parents what they wanted as dowry/gifts.  i thought traditional indian families sat down and figured out who's getting or giving what.  there is no such discussion going on here.  here, i thought there would be some chance that heer is the owner of the land will come up.
 ๐Ÿ˜•

ooh, yes.  please let's find out.  much as i think he's slimy, i really want to know what the deal is with this mucky-murky character.

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

- prem marrying ashlesha

- heer marrying manmeet

naaaah, this is so not going to happen.

(of course, in the past, i've always been wrong. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but still, this is prem and heer! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A wonderful analysis as always!!๐Ÿ‘
Oh I so agree with u Misty, Vibha and Estee..
Disappointing is the word!..
Oh ya Esteee plus he isnt even once shown thinking of his friend.. not since a while.. And he is like hell bent on the kasam... is the kasam the only thing he can think of...
Anyhow I m not pinning too much hope on Nihaal or Vishaka...
LOL Misty I lubbed the bit where u said what creatives should do.. they weally need a break.. And Estee is applying, right Estee?๐Ÿ˜†
And Vibha u r sooo right.. The Promos and Characters sketches are way too misleading๐Ÿ˜†
And as for the future storyline( no idea where it is heading) But I do want the same things that u mentioned!
Edited by -Faith- - 16 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Anyhow I m not pinning too much hope on Nihaal or Vishaka...
LOL Misty I lubbed the bit where u said what creatives should do.. they weally need a break.. And Estee is applying, right Estee?๐Ÿ˜†

ooh, yeah, in a heartbeat! ๐Ÿ˜†  that way, at least some of the story lines that i imagine will come up on small screen.  what bliss.

and when i run out of steam on those ideas, i'd just burn the midnight oil, spend countless hours on i-f.com, get all the brilliant ideas and make sure that's the way the story line would go! simple. and we would all be happy? ๐Ÿ˜†

sylvie_2181 thumbnail

A wonderful analysis as always!!๐Ÿ‘Oh I so agree with u Misty, Vibha and Estee..And Vibha u r sooo right.. The Promos and Characters sketches are way too misleading๐Ÿ˜†And as for the future storyline( no idea where it is heading) But I do want the same things that u mentioned!

Thanks faith darlin, you are always kind
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep the creatives need to take their new ideas medication and give us something that we can digest...what a hung ho episode...everyone is doing everything but trying to find the real reasons behind it....prembhai is in jasoosi mode but poor nihal is stuck with on field work and seems like he is okay but lets see how it goes in future????

and lallu i think that guy is on something...i dont know maybe happy pills or something but he is always high and it has nothing to do with anything
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

A wonderful analysis as always!!๐Ÿ‘Oh I so agree with u Misty, Vibha and Estee..And Vibha u r sooo right.. The Promos and Characters sketches are way too misleading๐Ÿ˜†And as for the future storyline( no idea where it is heading) But I do want the same things that u mentioned!

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep the creatives need to take their new ideas medication and give us something that we can digest...what a hung ho episode...everyone is doing everything but trying to find the real reasons behind it....prembhai is in jasoosi mode but poor nihal is stuck with on field work and seems like he is okay but lets see how it goes in future????

and lallu i think that guy is on something...i dont know maybe happy pills or something but he is always high and it has nothing to do with anything
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

sylvie_2181 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†