Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Osprisshow thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yah.....very difficult 2 choose....as tadap tadap was da 1st break through perfomence...so i kihe tht .most
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic 😃

I liked his Sufi song and Maula Mere Maula
simple320 thumbnail
I wish there was an option where we could choose "all"..but i voted for Yaari hai imaan cuz it was so engrossing and so much fun to watch him sing and enjoy the song..i felt that he was enjoying it so much and he was so much into the song(as he is in all of them)...I was literally sitting on the couch clapping when i was watching him..it was great..
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooh hard choice...i almost have to choose randomly... i really liked taare zameen par. but its especially hard between maula mere and khwaja mere khwaja. but i think maula mere is the one.
Vampeare thumbnail
i loved them all!!! even though i hate dard e disco, abhijeet can make anything sound good :) and he looked so cute singing taare zameen par!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uff i luved em all they're all so mesmerizing but still i had to choose one so khwaja mere khwaja and do add pyar humein kis mod pe le aya that was brilliant
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uff i luved them all they're all so mesmerizing but still i had to choose one so khwaja mere khwaja and also add pyar humein kis mod pe le aya that was also brilliant
clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All of them r too good! But my REAL favs are Pyar Hume Kis Mod Pe, Lakshya and Tashan. But those were after this poll. I chose Taare Zameen Par....he was looking so cute, sang the song so well, AND it's my favourite song!! But the others were AWESOME too, especially Khwaja Mere Khwaja.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

uummm ummmm ummmm...i don knw what2  choose..but i wud go for alvida and i think he lukd cute also hehehe...seriously now i luvvvdd that performance