all about veer sir(narendra jha)

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

salaam people narendra jha(veer sir) is fond of chikoo fruit, in shooting of raavan he all the time chomps on chikoo in between shots.he usually have 12 to 15 chikoos in a day 😆 and ther he is known as chikoo magnet becuse of his chikoo fixation🤣 the director of raavan has to pull him from his chikoo fixation whenever he has to give him a shot.they have small arguments between them that how many chikoo s one can consume in a day.

if i were there in india i will make a chikoo cake for him and give him and serve him on his birthday.🥳  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 ohh thanx for the info, buh how do u know all dat? 😉
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

😆 😆 ohh thanx for the info, buh how do u know all dat? 😉

yaar on google i write his name and ther i found raavan gallery on india forums😊

arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

^^ 😆 😆 😆 ohh ok

thanks a lot of chating with me you are really cooperative and lovely women🤗

narendra jha (veer sir ) is also very talented, he is fond of music, he knows how to play banjo an arabian type guitar, flute and other mouth organs he uses all this for good purpose.

Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot for sharing you seem to be a very big fan of narendra jha
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayshenoy

thanx alot for sharing you seem to be a very big fan of narendra jha

how are u?hope u will be fine its feel great to chat with u

narendra jha (veer sir) birthday is on 1st january

he is a very good actor he is known as best critically acclaimed theatre artist😊 

he also knows how to play harmonium.he is a chikoo fruit lover,it looks very suprisingly to see him as an air force captain and king of lanka raavan.😃 he has also acted in zee tv thief of baghdad a fantasy based on arabian nights,he was damn good and mind blasting in that he play the role of thief of baghdad who is a clever thief,who robs cruel people like evil king of baghdad jaffer,a true lover of fairy princess yasmeen,a hero who always ready to help people and a complete faith in god.and more he does not afraid of black magic.his acting is really good in that, he was too handsome and muscular😳 he has made me die hard fan of him from this😳 and another name for him is ahmed in this show.😳

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg u know so much about narendra jha . i thouht that people on cha forum were usually iqbal , janhvi and vivan's fans . but u r such a big fan of narendra jha.
arabian_love thumbnail

👍🏼

Originally posted by: stuti123

omg u know so much about narendra jha . i thouht that people on cha forum were usually iqbal , janhvi and vivan's fans . but u r such a big fan of narendra jha.

how are u? hope u will be fine.its feels great to chat with u😊

narendra jha has also done movie like eik dastak, he was the lead in that opposite vasundhara das.he is an income tax officer in that.

he has also done a movie in down south of india,in which he plays ram the role become so popular that whenever he goes to south people call him ram.he was saying in his interview that he got both opportunities to play ram and in zee tv raavan.

he has also acted in kyun ki saas bhi bahu thi,where he play the role of famous director shantanu dey,and he started loving mohini of kyunki and tulsi (smriti zirani) gave ashirwad to both of them.

he has also comes in zee tv rishtey ab koi gham nahin where he plays an army officer.he dearly loves his five year old daughter and wife in this😳,the women who becomes his wife in this serial is reena kapoor,who is the main lead in wo rehne wali mehlon ki on sahara one.vaishnavi who became sapna the love interest of narendra jha(veer sir) in cha was also in this serial.she became journalist in this serial and she was also young and beautiful in this serial.

he has also acted in love in bombay on indosiar where he play the role of obsession lover.

i really like his acting in cha and of course his personality and more his style of speaking and communication😳  

he looks  younger in thief of baghdad.he has has a passion in his eyes which assures the audience what he wants to say.

he has come in 100ad films and 45 tv series.

he was apprieciated for his roles in movies like fun2shh dudes in the 10th century along with people's favourite  iqbal khan,where he plays the negative role of  wicked senapati who has one eye set upon the king(gulshan grover) thorne and his second eye towards his princess but he was looking hot😳 and this is a fultoo comic movie.

and he has also acted in kachchi sadak movie where he becomes a pathan yaseen khan an another negative role but he was apprieciated.

he also looks a bit young in chuna hai aasman as well as great and handsome in all episodes of cha😳

cha member queen kumar tells me his age is 43

he will be either seen or direct movie kitty a hollywood movie which he is not ready to talk about yet.also he is on anvil with an international film based project with the america movie name eagle and falcon,he has said in his interviews that he is looking forward for the shooting of this movie in boston but at thart time i can't reveal much more.

he plays banjo,harmonium,flute and all mouth organs very well.

it seems that the fficer role in cha as arya veer pratap commander is only made for narendra jha👍🏼 he is from bihar.

he has said in his interviews he does not want to be seen doing anything and everything,he is a bit of choosy actor.

my friend told me that he has also performed the role of businessman in the serial ek tukda chand ka on zee tv in which raahil azam was the lead then later mukul dev took the role.

narendra jha is post graduate in history.he has also done one year course in indian culture.he had said in his interviews that he has ended teaching somewhere but one fine day he thought to become an actor then his father told him to take classes of acting.

one fine day on shooting of raavan,he was suddenly surprised to see foreigner wants to meet him,she is charlotte marrie an american singer by profession who has come to india to search on indian culture,narendra jha get the global fan,he said in his interviews that she knows more about raavan than him even he has read ten books about raavan.they both spent a good time with each other.before leaving to america she has given the gift of cd of indian religious chants music to him.whenever he is driving he used to listen to that music.

a journalist asks him that you are performing the role of  demon raavan of indian mythology what are the reactions of people, then he replied we do not actually advocates raavan in any way but we only show raavan that there is some human side to them,mostly people thought that he was totally bad his only sin was to kidnap sita,and doing a war against ram.people attitudes towards me are very kind they say to me aur raavan ji kya haal hai app ka.it is very suprising that i thought that people started hating me but they are very kind and good towards me and thank me that by watching  zee tv serial raavan we know many things about raavan that we dont know.he said people make me the king without the kingdom.😆

he had also done the serial shanti 16 years before it was his first serial on dd1,he was so lean in that, but now you see he is now muscular and handsome.he was aprieciated in this serial.mandira bedi was the main lead in it

narendra jha in his his interviews also said that raavan on zee tv has given me a lot of fame,but chuna hai aasaman will give me identity.arya veer pratap is a very strong character,people will see many shades of me.

my friend told me that he has also come in amul butter ad.

he has also worked in a serial of ekta kapoor called captain house,he has performed the role of ghost in that.just like american series the ghost and i, vaidehi amrute was his co star who comes in star plus girhasti serial,the mother of simar.

he has also come in two telugu movies where he performed the negative role and again was appreciated.

narendra jha has also participated in awareness of women breast cancer rally😊 along with ashmit patel who is the brother of indian film actress amisha patel,in this rally many girls have also participated in this rally including tv actresses like shweta salve.narendra jha and ashmit patel who became the celebrity jockeys of this rally.

narendra jha has also lessen his weight for chuna hai aasman.

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! You know a lot abt him...thts so cool! 😳
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
ya thnx for sharing so much abt him with us