Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
omg...i was watching shilpa's last words n new promo n sum old ar acsenes on utube...n sukku n shilpu r sooo gorgeous! hats off to creatives for choosing 2 so beutiful ridhhima's.....dey r like 2 angels of karan aka armaan's life!😍mus say lucky guy!nd ofcourse anoder n most imp s angel of his life...shraddha! how can we forget his real gal?πŸ˜‰
jus lovin d 2 angels!
appuπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fashion diva-92 thumbnail
one angel- shilpa
one devil- sukriti
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
yea totally with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: fashion diva-92

one angel- shilpa
one devil- sukriti

πŸ˜•
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fashion diva-92

one angel- shilpa
one devil- sukriti

how the heck is sukirti a devil?? itz not even her fault....ur so depressed and hung over shilpa's exit...den go run after shilpa and beg her to come back...and we'll see wat answer she gives u....den talk about devils alrite...

Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

how the heck is sukirti a devil?? itz not even her fault....ur so depressed and hung over shilpa's exit...den go run after shilpa and beg her to come back...and we'll see wat answer she gives u....den talk about devils alrite...

ya wellsaid,

i dont no what has happend to this forum why ppl r being rude to her its not her fault............. πŸ˜•
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa ur be in our hearts for ever...... i know that the new ridz won't be able to make that same spce in our hearts but we can give her a chance.

PRINCESS
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutie cutes

Shilpa ur be in our hearts for ever...... i know that the new ridz won't be able to make that same spce in our hearts but we can give her a chance.

PRINCESS

I Agree!...Karan has all the S's in his lyfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love Kanu❀️

neha29sep thumbnail
there is only one angel and that is shilpa onle no one else Edited by neha29sep - 15 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

i agree...thnx....n i think sukirti is an angel who'll spread thora pyar thoda magic in our very own DMG!!!πŸ˜ƒ