*~Rishton ki dor pt.2 pg.5~*

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This is an FF based on both of my favourite couples

SV/AD+ROKA

This is a story about 2 sisters and 2 brothers and their life…it's called

RISHTON KI DOR

Characters:

Robbie sabharwal-the most richest guy in town with all the girls crazy about him…very popular in college…he is a sweet and sensible guy… he lives in a mansion with his mom, dad, sister divya and younger brother Sagar/amar and is 22

awwwww hw cute is he OMG!!😳

Kasturi chawla: the girl with a passion for love, sensible, caring, loving and overall very unique…she lives in a small house her sister vidya.and also her dad… she is really sweet and simple and very chup chup si and her mother passed away when she was young. (20)

Vidya/divya chawla: the sweetest and youngest member of her family cute and stubborn…. very very good at studies really clever and mischievous and very naughty and always in touch with latest trends. But also very sweet and caring however. Short-tempered gets angry easily .she is 19 and in college is called Divya

Sagar/amar: he is the most mischievous guy in his family and very very clever…caring and of course very very loving but his mischief has no limit…. really popular in college…no one dare to mess with the guy… He is 21 and in college is called Amar

Jp: A man who is described as "honourable" he is given a lot of respect in society for his noble deeds and he is a very helpful person and a caring father towards both his daughters kasturi and vidya/divya.he is quite rich and he has a famous company.

Part 1

Walking through the hallway a real princess with her sweet and silent footsteps…lips smiling sweetly…eyes speaking dreams…there stood a true beauty pure and gentle holding the aarti thaali…wearing a beautiful baby pink chudidar with white embroidery and light pink dangling earrings with a simple necklace with a silver "k" locket on her neck…kasturi

Kasturi:vidya!😃

She walks into a room filled with loud music and another beautiful yet sharp face stood in front of her wearing black Nike tracksuit bottoms and a black hooded cardi! Staring with eyes filled with happiness and a sweet smile turning down the volume of the song playing on the computer and stopping exercising for a minute…there standing was vidya

Vidya had the same locket with a "D" on it

Vidya:di! Hey!😛

She hugs her sister

Kasturi smiling: vidya tum yaha ho aur bauji tumhe kab se bularahe hai nashta karne keliye😃

Vidya:oops sorry!the music was too loud….. Aarti😕😃

She takes the aarti and smiles😃

Kasturi:vidya ab jaldi se tayar hoke niche ajao we have to go college as well na 😃

Vidya:yh di mein abhi tayar hokar aati hoon,… luv ya!😃

Then she smiles at kasturi and kisses her sis on the cheeks, shuts the door in her face before kasturi could say anything else…😆

Kasturi:uff!ye ladki bhi na humesha jaldi mein rehti hai 😡😆

Kasturi shakes her head, smiles and goes back downstairs to her bauji.😊

Jp: kasturi tumne vidya ko bulaya heina nashta karne keliye😃

Kasturi:haan bauji lekin aap tho jante heina wo kabhi organised nahi rehti hai isliye abhi tayar hokar arahi hai niche.😛

Jp:kasturi tum na hoti tho najane humara kya hotha beta..😳

He smiles at kasturi touching her hair😃

Then there was a sudden disturbance…

Vidya:dad!!😃

Vidya hugs her dad!!

She is seen wearing black jeans with a casual hooded cardi, which is black too.

Kasturi points her eyes towards vidya looking at her dad

Kasturi:lo agayi jhansi ki rani😆

Vidya:di!!!😃

They all smile and then have breakfast

Precap:intro of sagar/amar and Robbie!😳

I hope you liked it so far…please leave comments….it was extremely short just because it was the intro…

Priya =)

Index

Part 1-Page 1

Part 2-Page 5

=)

Edited by sweet_dreams22 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hatchoooooooooooo

my dear old sweetest Priyaaaaaaaaa... MUAAAAAAAAAAAHS for u man...superb beginning and now you gave me 2 BFs?? how'll i  manage 2 t a time????/

OK continue soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn

jaanu

love fan thumbnail
Good work dear 👏 👏 .Keep it up and keep updating .Will comment more later 😃
Rosy
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

I likey! Continue soon!

oh mimi thnks!!will cont. soon!!=)

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

hatchoooooooooooo

hatchoooo!!

my dear old sweetest Priyaaaaaaaaa... MUAAAAAAAAAAAHS for u man...superb beginning and now you gave me 2 BFs?? how'll i  manage 2 t a time????i got 5 FF's going jaanu😳😆ok dump ishq...BF😆

OK continue soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn

jaanu

jaaaanuu!!thnks sooo much for such a sweeeeet comment will cont. soon!!

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
continue soon. me waiting.

love
harman 😛
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

priyaaaaaaa

Hatchoooooooooooooo

how dare u call my Ishq as Dumb??😡😡 that is so superb.... i love him 😳

jaanu

hatchooooooooooooo😆

AmarDivya thumbnail
Mind - Blowing Priya

Please continue soon 👏

Krishna Patel
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Pri😡 u started another ff 😡and aint tell me😭 not fair 😭but mei to phir bhi read karongi😉 chahe tum mujhe bolo ya na bolo lolz😆 ok comming back to the part it was supberb intro👏 but 1 thing i dont like why Robbie+Kasturi are older that Sagar+Divya😭 but never mind they can give orders to their brother and sisters 😉😆1 thing i wanna know is Devika is SWEET😳 or CRUEL 😳lolz😆 overall everything was mindblowing 👏nice intro and that too with pictures👏👏 lolz😆 ok now im waiting desperately for Robbie's and Sagar's intro😉😃

CONTINUE SOON😆

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok Mani im in d sym situation 2
priya im gna kill u so get ready
u started n FF hw dare u n not tel me
😡
thts it not talkn 2 u 😆

nyways on ure FF
wowwwwwwww what caharacter hmmmmmmmmm
😆
n d first part 2 wowwwwwwwwwww
ok
lolz what a part hehe ok so kasturi in suits and vidya in hoodys n dt oh yh lolz
so yh looks lyk kasturi realy luvs her sis n father.
hmmmmmmmmmm nw up date d nxt part soon
n deifnately im gna read it cuz ure probz gna introduce hw robbie is 😆
👏
xxxxxxxxxx