Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
1.As expected that lady claimed that MM was her brother...😲

2.MM claims that his and Heer's wedding will happen, as he loves her soooo much...🀒

3.Lallu uncle makes a Promise that Heer and MM's wedding will happen no matter what😑 and he makes Prem bring H and MM's hands together...🀒

This is just the first segment...And there is a good news too...in the next segment, looks like the kaki is going to recognise Heer and Meher in front of everybody...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4. Kaki proved to be a disappointment😭....She was bought over by DJ...She just kept quite in front of the family and people just quitely dispersed...

5.Heer tries to give a lecture on Love to Prem in the typical BT heroine style...

6.Prem challenges Heer on the real Love and he makes it clear to her that real love means not running around the girl and spoiling her name, but even if there is a little bit of gandgi in MM, he will die, but never will allow her let her doli out...

Prem was awesooooooooome....Don't miss the last segment...πŸ‘

Edited by raksha.l - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! husband changed to brother.. how cheap gal she is..arrey kitna niche giroge ab MM..she is saying him his bro.. πŸ˜• I M SHOCKED..TOTALLY SHOCKED.. 🀒
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yuckk

i noe misty told me. i cudnt watch da first half..watched onli da last half..thank gawdd!!! 🀒
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar the continuation was worse...esp DJ and bejee part...she was so helpless..
and when prm said I am not that typ of ranjha...who will wait near your window..who will set fire to your life...I am that type of ranjha who will carry your doli and never look back again...I was crying!!!!
And both their views on love was awesum!!!
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disappointed, but i expected something like this !! πŸ˜•
mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😳 Looks like no raaz was revealed today 🀒
Thank u Rakshu Bahen, I thought BT would change their route here, but again I'm wrong!
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
errrrrr thata girl is 🀒

awww just loved wht prem said...heer needs to listen to that..prem has to win..why did heer belived MM that he loves her πŸ˜• he is married 😑 now even heer is kind of going against prem...where was meher??? she knows about MM..she should've opened her mouth then πŸ˜•

isnt it illegal in india to marry someone else even if you already have a wife? πŸ˜•

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pm rocks

errrrrr thata girl is 🀒

awww just loved wht prem said...heer needs to listen to that..prem has to win..why did heer belived MM that he loves her πŸ˜• he is married 😑 now even heer is kind of going against prem...where was meher??? she knows about MM..she should've opened her mouth then πŸ˜•

isnt it illegal in india to marry someone else even if you already have a wife? πŸ˜•

This isn't India, it is Ekta-landπŸ˜†
dmg_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!!!

Vey dissapointed....but expected as it is an ekta show!!! Edited by dmg_mania - 16 years ago