Bhajji romances Kajol

missmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bhajji romances Kajol
hance pe dance on the sets of Rock N Roll family

Flirting is the only way to open the door to a romantic relationship. It's a chance that one takes with someone whom you don't know or might not get a chance to see again.

Something similar happened on the sets of Zee TV Rock N Roll Family when the one and only infamous Harbhajjan Singh graced the show with his demure presence. Replete with his witty one liners and slapstic humour, Bhajji expressed his deep crush and infatuation for his favourite actress Kajol. He has lost count of the number of times he has seen DDLJ. So much is he smitten by the frisky Kajol and her invigorating spark, that he did not hesitate to sing for her 'tujhe dekha toh ya jana sanam' for the very first time ever onscreen only for her and only in Rock N Roll Family.

How floored was Kajol by this act of flattery; giggling, smiling and blushing being wooed after ages offscreen post her marriage. Generous compliments were showered by Kajol who said that Bhajji was a better singer than SRK. So miffed was the hubby dearest by all this mushy display of affection that he snapped at Bhajji saying that he should show his expertise only in the game of cricket and strictly on the field.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
omg...bhajji's coming....can't wait..lol
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
did ajay actually say datπŸ˜† ?? I cant wait to watch that episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ramas thumbnail

my goodness. so funny. 😊 πŸ˜† I can imagine only how ajay must feel. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

thanks.

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't even realize that he said that to him! ha! it's hard on any husband to see someone flirting with their wife and them flirting back! 😊
chrissa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when did this episode hire ws it last weeks or this weeks?
missmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrissa

when did this episode hire ws it last weeks or this weeks?

This week,yestrday...

abhikidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
I can't wait for the episode
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good episode.bhajji sang well.Loved the way kajol blushed when bhajji told her that he was her fan., πŸ˜†
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i totally loved this epi!
bhajji was too funny πŸ˜›