Dreamed About Edward>...:)

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyone!

i know that every girl here had dreamed about edward!!! once or twice maybe if your totally crazy like me then like almost every night!

just admit you did have a dream!πŸ˜†

but why would i have to deam about edward when he is always at my window or my rocking chair at night!πŸ˜†

*well just incase you like maddz and want to hear one of my many dreams of edward here is one! don't laugh! i have a wasted imagination!πŸ˜†

well my dreams starts out with me in the woods with Edward (who was played by Robert Pattinson in my dream) we were walking and talking! i really do not remeber what we were talking about in my dream all i know is that he was talking to me and we were walking! then as we were walking and talking he said watch this. Edward ran like mad fast that i could not see him and he came bk to me in like a milli second! i guess in my dream i did not know he was a vampire! i remember in my dream he said sonthing about "i am the bad guy who does good" and i remember in my dream that i ran away from him because i was scared but he caught up to me and said stuff like "i would never hurt you blah blah blah" don't remeber the rest of what he said and then he bent over to i think it might have been kiss me or bite me but i am not sure because i alarm clock went and i woke up before the dream could end! i hate that!😑

you guys are prabolly thinking what a weird and confusing dream!

yeah i am a bit weird!πŸ˜†

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
I second that last quote! πŸ˜†

And third, when I read the title I was like, "Oyee Hoyee"

But I'm disappointed - no dream telling by Manai? I thought you dreamed about him last night and were sharing the dream with us or something πŸ˜†
~*manai*~ thumbnail
well you wanna hear my dream your gonna think its tacky! πŸ˜†
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe i havent dreamt abt edward- but last night i did dream that i got breaking dawn and was reading at devil's speed! and i found out that the quote was said by jacob and i was screaming with joy--that was when somebody jumped on top of me to wake me up, so i couldnt read the book further πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

hehe i havent dreamt abt edward- but last night i did dream that i got breaking dawn and was reading at devil's speed! and i found out that the quote was said by jacob and i was screaming with joy--that was when somebody jumped on top of me to wake me up, so i couldnt read the book further πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†very nice! how did i not know you would dream about jacob!πŸ˜†

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha i make it pretty obvious dont i...man i wish i had a jacob in my life! 😳 *sigh* tall dark and handsome werewolf 😍
Dark Love thumbnail
Dude, that's pretty amazing right there! The bad guy who does good, the whole running then coming back. HolY!! I'd never want to wake up!
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
sweet!!
Me day dream about Edward 24/7!!
but whenever I have a dream about him stupid Bella always seems to pop up in it.....that Vampire stealer....trying take my Edward from me!! πŸ˜†
~*manai*~ thumbnail
ha ha my dreams are only him and me! 😳
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

ha ha my dreams are only him and me! 😳

Him and I...Not him and me.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kay!! I know I shouldnt be talking...I suck at proper English......πŸ˜†