Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
okay i know i'm like damn excited but a part of me says that thats not hte real thing- there is no way anyone can get the cover before the 31st πŸ˜•
-Krupa- thumbnail
^Yea..if you look at the pic, the 3rd book is on top of it..but it looks about half its size!..but then again..the curve of a camera lens can do wonders!
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Can't wait till it comes out!! πŸ‘ Thanks Madz!
diyafah thumbnail
The COVER IS SOO Beautiful and amazing!!Love it!Like really good and unique..CHESS=I love it!!Therefore this has to be one of the reason to say SUMMER'08..I AM GONNA LOVE IT!! 😳 😳
Thank you so much Maddy πŸ€—
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awwwww is this allowed to post? I have this cover for almost a week... I've found the first page too but I don't know if I should post it, isn't it illegal? 😳
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have seen the cover before πŸ˜ƒ But I do not know whether its the real one or not. I have also heard that the first chapter of Breaking Dawn is also being circulated on the net but I will till the book is released. I dont want to spoil any thing for me by knowing what's going to happen beforehand 😳

The quote, I think, is by Edward because of the "forever" thingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
OYE BALLE BALLE BALLE!!
this better be real because the quote is the cutest!! i think she is going to be a vampire!!!
omg maddz you made my day!
Dark Love thumbnail
Haha my pleasure guys!

I believe it got released earlier in some countries?

and ahh is anyone buying the Eclipse spl edition? I wanna read the first ch of Breaking Dawn. (Which will get my all hyped up and excited!)

I think the whole it being on carpet and the Eclipse book (prolly the spl edition) makes it look very realistic!
Edited by Dark Love - 16 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
eeek! such a cool poster! and I love love love the quote 😳 😳 😳 "we belong together" aahhh... 😍 'his arms wrapped around me' haila! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† when will it come? when?

thanks sho sho sho much!
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! *Scream*

The poster looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! yahooooo can't wait to read the book August 2 thats like 2 months away. 😭.

the quote is amazingggggg.