Bella's Love For Edward...

pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyone!🤗

heres just sumthing that was bugging me about the books😳.
edward and bella's love is supposed to be pure and eternal or whatever...but i dunno... i feel that a large part of bella's love for edward is based on looks🤔 not entirely ofcourse...but a big part. throughout all the books, she wouldnt stop saying how "beautiful", "god-like", and "perfect" he is...but i dont remember her saying much about how much she liked his personality and then also, if u were in TRUE love...you wouldnt even THINK about wanting to be with someone else yet bella loves and wants to be with both edward and jacob🤔 that just doesnt make sense to me😆

edward's love for bella is ofcourse true...because it isnt selfish at all...hes always looking at her safety first...and he doent care that she will eventually turn into an old granny😆...so his love is definately isnt based on looks😃 and he still loves her despite the fact that she loves someone else too😳

so i dunno...i feel that bella's love for edward isnt really...true😳 only edward's love is😆

bella's love for jacob seems to be true tho...she likes just being with him...and hanging out with him...and her love for him isnt really based on looks😊.

lol...just wanted to share that with u guys to see what ur views are😳
thanks for reading this guys😆

Love,
Ajita🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine. thumbnail
Hmm...I know what you mean, I kind of think the same thing...but Bella warmed up to Jacob when she first 'woke up' and realized that Edward had left her. I think she only continued to consider Jacob in that way because her boyfriend is a vampire. She's run into enough problems already. You get what I'm saying? I don't even get what I'm saying ðŸ˜• Edited by *Mimi* - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
well i would not say her love is not true! the love that she has for him can not get any purer or truer! she accually did say she loved his personality in a way in the first book twlight when they were in the meadow he ws laughing and she said how much he laughed and was different thats when she decided it would phsycally hurt her to be away from him
so i would disagree bella truely loves edward she would give up everything for him 😳
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, what you said about the jake part, it seems true! I mean she never really got into his looks, except the boyish and wolfish look.

But I wouldn't say that her love for Edward is not pure! It is, I mean yeah, he is gorgeous, but thats the plus side. Like in New Moon, she only heard his voice, and that made her happy.
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that is exactly why i want jacob and bella together- they are the true soul mates...and love each other the same wayyy!
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Bella is crazy and just totally confused.....she does love Edward...but NOT AS MUCH as Edward Loves her......=[