<::>Maayka Maza: Vol 14 (may19-25)<::>

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

After Soni escapes, chery goes and tell everyone about the false DNA report. everyine beleives her including veer and he leaves from. he goes to his room and consumes posison but nothing happens to him. he then overhears chery talking to the goons about killing soni but befire he can anything he faints. there soni is trying to get in touch with mahi who finally gets to know where soni is. jeet returns but noone beleives him that the baby is not his.they all go see veer who is missing from his room. veer finds soni and they have reunion but he gets shot and he dies. at this mourning chery comes to pay last respects but soni stops her.

May 19, 2008

May 20, 2008

May 21, 2008

May 22, 2008

May 19, 2008

May 20, 2008

May 21, 2008

May 22, 2008

the only scene worth watching last week was the one where veer saves soni and they both fall down and veer expresses his love before he dies

this time it mahi...for caring so much about her sister and worrying about her and even facing off with cherry and defending soni in the hospital

this time its again none other cherry. this evil person is the reason veer is dead and from i saw there was no remorse on her face at any time 

~*Please discuss everthing about the new entry*~
HERE

~.::.~Game of The Week~.::.~
Funny Email Adds: Participate Here!!!

Will Soni Tell The Truth?

Maayka Contest of the Week
Writer Contest: Participate Here

Maayka Team on SBS today
Veer Mourning Room

These are only a few of them, I cant post all siggies in here..these were randonly chosen, I hope you guys will understand😳😳😳

Hope you guys enjoyed the newsletter!!!

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab wrk Shrti i only calld u dat coz i thought it was prt of ur usernme in da earlier pzt..Nywy g8 wrk as usuall.. 😳 👏
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow excellent Shruti!! Edited by Khushiyana - 15 years ago