Kohli or Saxena family?

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I think as of now.. Kohli & Saxsena are doing awesome...kids are soo great in Saxena family! But the lady is really good in kohli family! So i would love to see these 2 families in finals

i hope kohli is safe for next week.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah,that lady in kohli family is too good.She looks like rati agnihotri.
kothra thumbnail
Saxena family has always been on top with their mindblowing performace..But other families are dng great job too...
enjoywithme thumbnail
Arrey rocking fan itna kyo chilla rahi ho? Maan liya bhai Bhalke r the best. Lakin dhekti jaano SAXENA'S r the winner....ha ha ha.

Manasi ji ki performance choro...Mrs. Bhalke ne jo dance kiya tha uss mei unhone lip-sing he nahi ki? aur phir bhi pure mei se pure marks? ha ha ha....nahi pata? phir se dhekho...

Yes but bhalke r the best.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am fond of pooja kohli.She is a great danceer and the best among the ladies.
kaja1 thumbnail
i think both famlys r great!!
dey both really dance awsome!!
i think saxena,kholi and bhalke famly should go in de top 3..lol
premeer_ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thinkk that Saxenas are the Best1 😊 😊
Yeah
to me .. no one can beat the saxenaz..
they've always been my fave
ameesh thumbnail
Saxena wer the best.... bengali family always wins on zee tv.
ameesh thumbnail
Congratulations to Brijesh and his entire Family Inc reaching the finals. Dadi, couples and the two kids are just outstanding. The entire family worked as a team and the choreography is extremely good and has a professional touch. ZEE ka baap would not have has second thoughts who are the No. 1 family. Better luck next time.

You would realize now that most of these shows are managed to meet their formats. The figures are manipulated, the ranks are fudged. They are no doubt a big fraud. Their aim is not to encourage talent but to mint money by fooling people. Alas, all channels follow the same philosophy. So start thinking positive, go to fundamentals of human values, and contribute something towards that end.

I hope you will agree with me that the top Bollywood stars are ruling the roost in these so-called reality shows. Sadly, even the mainstream media is becoming senseless airing titillating clippings from these shows in their prime time news programs. Take for instance some Khan in a so-called reality show asking cricketers about their favourite Bollywood heroin, which may be appropriate as far as the program per se was concerned. See how the news channels picked those clips and kept lapping them over and over again in prime time news. What's newsy about the opinion of these players about some Bollywood damsel? Don't you agree with me that it's really very sad and downright pathetic.

Educated, intellectual and simple-at-heart guys like you must desist from watching that trash. As long as Bollywood, Bombay soap opera factories and cricket is on our agenda, the country cannot achieve much in total development.

Cheers.

A Venkata Narayana
Editor
Globus Media Services
C-13, Mangal Apartments
16 Vasundhara Enclave
DELHI -- 110 096
Phone: 011-22620484
Mobile: 9810586030