Kaisa Yeh ... Pa 9/Pg 17 - RoKa -

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai is about two individuals Robbie Sabharwal (Karan Patel) and Kasturi Chawla (Shubhangi Atre) who are different in every way, yet who are destined to fall in love and their love isn't from now but from childhood. And for now I'm going to post character introduction and if I get at least more than three replies than I'll post first part, but for now enjoy the character sketch.

Characters are...

<< Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chapekar are playing child version of Robbie and Kasturi, who meet and fall in love, but when they meet they met as Shurya and Nandani not as Robbie and Kasturi so what will happen when they meet after four years as Robbie Sabharwal and Kasturi Chawla. >>

Rajat Tokas & Karan Patel as Robbie Sabharwal, who is only child of Purshotam and Devika Sabharwal. Robbie is born as a rock-star, who is loved by everyone ex-specially girls. Robbie is also known as a "good boy" in-front of his fan, but behind their back he is something else. Robbie wasn't bad as ever; in-fact after his parents' got divorce – Robbie ran away to his Grandmother's house in Simla and met a girl named Nandani (who is actually Kasturi Chawla, but at that time she was full of prank so she lied her name in-front of Robbie) who fell in love with her at the age of 17. Slowly time moved on and Robbie became...rude to everyone ex-specially his father, but he loves his mother a-lot and he can do anything for her.

In this world...if Robbie loves anything – its his best friend Raunak (who is more like his brother than friend), him and Raunak are like two body, but one soul...but everything changes when Kasturi comes into their lives...

One last thing...Robbie is also known as Shurya when he was child so please don't get confused if you hear Shurya or Robbie because they are same people like Kasturi and Nandani >>

<< Mugdha Chapekar & Shubhangi Atre as Kasturi Chawla: and also known as Nandani. Kasturi is a simple, middle-class girl (somewhat like Kasturi's character in the show and also like Sanyogita's character in Prithviraj Chauchan). Kasturi doesn't have that much hope in her life after her parents' died in a car accident and she was raised by her uncle and auntie (who are like her parents and that's why she calls them Bari-Papa and Bari-Ma). Kasturi doesn't have that much friend except for Shurya (who she met during her vacation in Simla, but she only did one mistake and that was not telling her real name) and now she is missing him a-lot, but she doesn't know that Robbie Sir is her Shurya (who she met four years ago when she was 16 and he was 17). Also Kasturi works under Devika as Robbie's person assistant, who takes care of his personal needs and make-sure he gets on time for his show...and the day of her and Raunak's wedding she learns that Robbie Sir is none-other than her Shurya and she calls off the marriage with Raunak and gets married to him (meaning Robbie Sir – her Shurya). >>

<< Jatin Shah as Raunak Singhania is Robbie's friend, who falls in love with Kasturi and also he has a twin brother (who is totally opposite him and lives with his father in Sabharwal house while he stays with his mother in the same place where Kasturi stays with her family). >>

<< Jatin Shah as Aditya Singhania also known as Adi; Adi lives with his father in Sabharwal house, but hates Robbie and considers Kasturi as his sister and he can do anything to protect her, but also hates Kasturi's cousin Methali (who studies at the same place where he studies). >>

<< Shalini Chandran as Methali Chawla: she is Kasturi's cousin, who is none-stop chatter box, who falls in love with Adi after they get married on the same day as Kasturi and Raunak's wedding day, but it turns out to be Kasturi and Robbie's marriage because her cousin only loved Shurya and its true "love finds its way" through many problems like hatred... >>

<< That's for now... But if I get more than three replies than i'll continue >>

Krishna

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Sounds good! =) Funny- we both posted our FF's today! Haha! Continue soon!
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am waiting....Sounds gr8 ...phew sumthing new to escape the terrible storyline the show is dragging
update fast!
redrose1000 thumbnail
hey good story line 👏
continue soon yar..
i am eagerly waiting for u the next up date.....
😉
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Sounds good! =) Funny- we both posted our FF's today! Haha! Continue soon!

I know it sounds kinda silly that we both posted our fan-fic 😆 anyways thank you for your support and I hope that you will update soon your fan-fic 😆.

Krishna
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

I am waiting....Sounds gr8 ...phew sumthing new to escape the terrible storyline the show is dragging
update fast!

Thank so much and I'll post the first part tomorrow...and that's a promise after I finish making the video to go along with it. And I know the recent track in Kasturi is kinda depressing for Robbie and Kasturi because of Raunak...but i hope you have fun reading my fan-fic.

Krishna
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: redrose1000

hey good story line 👏
continue soon yar..
i am eagerly waiting for u the next up date.....
😉

I promise that i'll continue tomorrow but here is a small Promo of the first part 😆.

Krishna
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Thank-you guys for your support and I promise to continue tomorrow after work, but here is a small promo of the first part...

<< Promo - 1

Four year pass by...Shurya and Nandani are all grown up as Robbie and Kasturi, but will their love find it's way before its too late for them.

Kasturi is working at Sabharwal house and there is a huge misunderstanding between her and Robbie, but will their misunderstanding turn into love or hatred?

Stay tune...for...Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai!

Krishna
Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 15 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you know krishna I am emotionally attached to your FF cause of your title...I loved the show KYPH th jodi of Kripa-Angad are yet my most favorite....I miss that show and I miss them!!!

Waise interesting promo...update fast I am very impatient!!!!
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey your FF sounds interesting......post first part soon 😃

So RoKa end up getting married? 😳 😳

I like the Adi-Methali jodi aswell....they were so cute...and Ekta had to end their story 😡 😆

Kay