Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
WELCOME BACK DAISY πŸ˜ƒ and amazin Suchi bt I really wnted to persuade u...tum toh khud hi maan gayi 😭 😭 πŸ˜› bt tats k...cause basically main aim tha tumhe manana...
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------

Well this is a reaction I am more likely to do in my personal life than Shruti of the story...
get my hand out of Abhi's hand...and

Shruti - "ACP sir..."

he turns back...and then I look at Abhi and he understands that I want him to follow me...I goto ACP

Shruti - "beti ko aashirwaad de diya...par saath nahi denge?"

and then well it should be that me and Abhi touch his feet...and then I am gonna hug the ACP πŸ˜‰
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
luvvedddddddd it suchiii.........mi mouth is just dropped open in awe....wowwww that was amazingggggg πŸ‘ πŸ‘

will add abhi's part soon
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

I really wnted to persuade u...tum toh khud hi maan gayi 😭 😭 πŸ˜› bt tats k...cause basically main aim tha tumhe manana...
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------- 

I'm soooooooooo sorry shruti, but I wrote that keeping the character of ACP in my mind.....hamare ACP saab itna ziddi hain...ke kisi ka bas nehi chalta hain...use unke man ke khilaf kuchh samjhana....but he really changes his mind just to shruti...her innocense,her helplessness., her softness & her appearence....it told ACP ke woh..ek bohot hi achchhi insaan hain jo Abhi ke liye perfect hogi.......jo Abhi ke ghar ke liye" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒShakshat Laxmi"" (sorry I've to write it again) sabeet hogi.....lekin....agar tum ko kuchh bhi kehna tha....to zarur kehna......U stopped ACP & tell him each & everyword u wanna tell him....pls do it shruti..barna mujhe bura lagega..... Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 15 years ago
luna_lovegood thumbnail
hey its k...chill! I said na...main thing was ACP should be convinced...and he is...so whats the mess for...smile... πŸ˜‰

and no sorries...
Daisy!! thumbnail
Abhijeet: eik...eik min. sirr....he walks up to the ACP.....sir plz, mujh apne aahirwaar... se mahroom mat rakho, warna mai saari omar apne app ko...badnaseeb samjhu ga.....ACP looks at him, as if he was expecting it all to happen....mujhe maaf kar dein sirr....maine bohattt...bohatt dukh diya aap ko....he puts his hand together infront of ACP....sorry sirr.....tearz running down his cheek again....
ACP who himself cannot control his emotions....hugs abhijeet with all his might.....shruti is standing there all stunned and confused.....so while they r hugging and apologizing....they all hear and unwanted voice of Dr.tarika....
Tarika: Ro lo ACP sir,per thori se energy sumbhaal kar rakho...she then gives her evil-typer laugh...kyun ki abhi aur bhi rona baaqi hai aap ka
Everyone is in a deep shock to hear her gutz.....ACP is filling up with rage and anger again.....Daya is clutching his fists...and shruti is still unsure and is stuck in a deep confusion..While Tarika walks up to ACP,making noises with her heels.......
Tarika: arre ye kiya, aap logo ne to rona dhona band he kar diya....chalo ab mujhe he phir se engine start karna pade ga....it shows how ill mannered and immature tarika is behaving....
ACP reminds her who shes talking to, and that she shud control her tongue.....
Tarika: arre ACP sir, app to bura he maan gaye.....chaliye chorriye...she changes her expression into evil... aaj aur abhi issi waqt mai aap sab ko na siraf kuch dekhne jaa rahi hoon balke sunnaane bhi
she then takes out a mini tap recorder from her purse and eagerly turns the switch button on and in less than a minute.....fredy's voice is spreading in the whole enviroment.......
"Oye getu ke bacche....kidnapping ke phoran baad mujhe phone lagaana....kuch garbar nahi karne ka....aur tu jitna maange ga...mai tujhe us se dabal paisa doon ga..kiya??
agar ACP ko shak bhi pad gaya mujh per....to tu apni jaan bachaana.....chorro ga nai...samjha???...bohat he hushiyaari se kaam dekha....chal ab phone band karr...""""
before anyone cud say a single worddd,,,,,she throws off
manii photos of vivek distributing money to the kidnappers, all over the ground.......
Tarika: chalo, mera kaam khatam...now everyone...lets enjoy the show......

Shrutiii,,,,can u be fredy in that scence???and sim. cud be vivek....as suchi is going to be the ACP...i suppose

Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† lagta hain hamare Abhijeet saab (daisy) doesn't want to end the play.....thik hain boss....jaise tumhari marzi πŸ˜ƒ ...aise.....shruti...sim kya tum log freddie aur vivek banoge???agar bante hooooo...to ab to surrender karlo.....aur koyi chara nehi hain.....aur dekho ACP kya karta hain...... Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 15 years ago
sim_indian thumbnail
haha!..great one daisy!..
and no probs..i can be vivek...gonna be fun!! :):)
lol..yea suchi..ab to surrender karna parega!..

Vivek comes running towards ACP and the rest of the people...
"sir, kidnappers to bhag gaye, humne bahut koshish ki, phar unko hum pakar nahin paye.."..vivek sees ACP with so much anger on his face...and Dr. Tarika giving him evil looks...

-------
waiting for freddy to come in..so we can face ACP together...shruti!!
luna_lovegood thumbnail
ofcourse I will be Freddie...par Daisy if ACP gets angry I am gonna hide behind u...i.e. Freddie will put Abhi frnt πŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Well if Freddie isnt on the spot...then he comes back with Vivek...Freddie and Vivek had met the kidnappers...gave their remaining money and made them run away and then were back...and m scared with looks on ACP's face

and if I am already there...I am quiet because am scared
Daisy!! thumbnail
πŸ˜† ofcourse yaar....i'll be more than ready to defend u whenever u need me....
luna_lovegood thumbnail
dont worry I will give u a chance soon... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†